IGNORED

What's for dinner, what did you cook?

fcgamer

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

This dude made it look easy to make the cheese.  Maybe you can see what he did differently because his cheese looks pretty damn spot on with how fluffy it is, 

You should be thankful that the can stuff taste real good and it's very shelf stable.  Shouldn't be hard to get more shipped out to you.  Hell they even sell it on Amazon.  Gotta be careful though as some sales are way over priced.  In general you can get them sent via Amazon for like an extra $0.30 per can.  Otherwise you just got to go to a Kroger. 

@Jeevan When you picking your cans from Kroger?  You should also watch the video on the cheese making.  

Im holding out for the real stuff so i can visit the bathroom and tear it up from the real stuff......

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

If your picture is just cheese then the proportions are right.  The cheese looks like yellow rice but there is no way around it, the cheese is never the same as the restaurant but  the flavor can be matched pretty damn well.  And yes, the meal is meant for those who do manual labor for a living given how much carbs are in it.  By the way, its very traditional to drink it with a Mountain Dew or some very sweet Sweet Tea.  Maybe @nettenettecan provide some tips on cooking.  Or another native like @Bearcat-Doug

This is the cheese I use if I make it myself. It still doesn't taste exactly the same as the restaurant, but it's pretty good.

spacer.png

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, fcgamer said:

I decided to attempt to make some Skyline chili, with a special thanks going out to @FireHazard51.

I'm not sure if I made it in proper fashion for a three way, but no matter what the case, this was really good.

Good thing I've been working out five days a week this past month and a half, otherwise my clothes might not fit after this!

IMG20210430193525.jpg

Looks great! I'm glad you liked the chili. It doesn't always go over well the first time with people that weren't raised on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Today's snack is vegan lacy almond cookies. Debating on the chocolate drizzle. They are very yummy as is.

Edit: okay added chocolate, we have reached whole new level of yum.  

IMG_20210501_145425982.jpg

IMG_20210501_145417733.jpg

IMG_20210501_154213837.jpg

Recipe please?

• Like 1