IGNORED

What's for dinner, what did you cook?

fcgamer

3 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Would anyone here be willing to try Bosintang?

Here's part of a recipe.

IMG_20201118_091123.jpg

If someone made it and offered it to me, I’d eat it. Wouldn’t make it myself though. Oh, and I don’t think dog meat is legal here, at least as far as I know. So I wouldn’t actually eat it here in the states. Definitely not gonna be eating someone’s pet or disease ridden animal from the streets.

4 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

If someone made it and offered it to me, I’d eat it. Wouldn’t make it myself though. Oh, and I don’t think dog meat is legal here, at least as far as I know. So I wouldn’t actually eat it here in the states. Definitely not gonna be eating someone’s pet or disease ridden animal from the streets.

Changed my mind. Apparently in South Korea, some of the dogs killed for meat are former pets. Not fucking cool!

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Looks a little overdone guy.

Was actually almost perfect.  Seared on the outside and medium rare on the inside (I prefer rare).  Looks like that cause my grill was out of propane.  Cooked it in the oven then seared it in the pan.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Was actually almost perfect.  Seared on the outside and medium rare on the inside (I prefer rare).  Looks like that cause my grill was out of propane.  Cooked it in the oven then seared it in the pan.

I was going to say this looks like it was butter seared on cast iron. There's more than one way to cook a steak, and this was my preferred method.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Thank you! Forgot to mention artichokes in the ricotta. It fell apart, forgot to alternate the noodle layers, but tasted delish. 

From where I come , it's all about the taste, rather than the presentation 🙂 would love to see some pictures next time.

• Like 2