IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

Events Helper · Posted

Mixed drinks @Estil  Mixed drinks.  But don't get too hooked 🙂.  I found a nice little one because someone across the road gave us a bottle of the stuff they didnt want.  Disaronno and coke will get you a nice lil cherry coke.  But anyways i usually just stick with the 👑 and diet.

15 minutes ago, kell said:

Where is NIP?

I'm jealous you have access to Short's year round.

https://www.nipbrewco.com/ I don't know much, they have an interesting story I think ohio? But check out their list of brews, they all sound really interesting. I've tried 4 or 5 all were really nice.

Also I definitely love shorts access!!

Enjoyed them for years but I still haven't made the trek over to the brewery, some of the best Michigan beer for sure.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Also I definitely love shorts access!!

Enjoyed them for years but I still haven't made the trek over to the brewery, some of the best Michigan beer for sure.

I missed that page on the site, interesting...  may have to try to track some down.

Short's is worth a visit.  I'm usually there for about 3 weeks in the summer and they usually have 30+ different beers on tap during that time. Waiting for them to start distributing out west, however, it is nice to have it to look forward to every summer.

• Like 1

Miller lite... every time. Ps there’s a promo for a free case of miller on leap day right now.

I live in Asheville nc which is microbrewery capitol of the world I think. ...If I have one more fucking beer that tastes like IPA because every Tom dick and charlie thinks that no beer is complete without ramming hops up its ass, there’s gunna be a hostage crisis!  Remember when it was Sierra Nevada and harpoon ipa and that was it?? That’s when I liked ipa. 

PSS high hop content causes man boobs... just sayin’..

Edited by 8-bit guerilla