IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2020 - 677/677 (All Clear!)

scaryice

Beat 720 once again (easy, takes 15 minutes), and also Demon Sword for the first time. Latter was fun and not too difficult. Surprised it's gone unbeaten twice, maybe it's just too obscure. I'll have to try the Japanese version eventually, since supposedly a lot of stuff was cut out for the US release. Anyway, no way it should be a 9 pointer.

HQ3jn3C.png

Edited by scaryice

Cliffhanger beaten (the last one pointer falls!). It was simple and short, although still annoying. I didn't realize how to climb the mountain right away, so that was interesting - you just press up to grab the wall, despite the platforms around me making me think I had to jump somewhere.

CBrEvEJ.png

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 7:20 AM, scaryice said:

Beat 720 once again (easy, takes 15 minutes), and also Demon Sword for the first time. Latter was fun and not too difficult. Surprised it's gone unbeaten twice, maybe it's just too obscure. I'll have to try the Japanese version eventually, since supposedly a lot of stuff was cut out for the US release. Anyway, no way it should be a 9 pointer.

I beat Demon Sword for last years thread. I said the exact same things about it.