IGNORED

How often do you think about the Roman Empire?

phart010

*really starting to suspect this is Dave's alternate account*

Anyway, are we talking the OG Roman Empire from Augustus and Nero and Caligula, or is the Byzantine Empire in the mix, because that would actually increase how often I think about "The Roman Empire."

edit: And for that matter, does the Holy Roman Empire count? Because, well, that increases the average as well.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Tulpa said:

*really starting to suspect this is Dave's alternate account*

Anyway, are we talking the OG Roman Empire from Augustus and Nero and Caligula, or is the Byzantine Empire in the mix, because that would actually increase how often I think about "The Roman Empire."

edit: And for that matter, does the Holy Roman Empire count? Because, well, that increases the average as well.

Yes 👍 

My very first thought was: This has to be another fcgamer thread.

I read Julius Caesar a few months ago.

I also recently heard that the Romans used urine to wash their robes.

I also recently looked up a list of Roman Emperors.  Result: If you took that job you knew you were either going to be murdered or commit suicide....

...Oh yeah, almost forgot; I think about it from time to time..

Edited by PII

2 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Why should I care about what my wife thinks? That's like step one in husbanding, bro! 🤣

Well I guess we know why I'm still single. I just need to start ignoring someone in favor of buggering little boys and that will solve my problem. Thanks @OptOut Finishing School for Lads! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OptOut said:

I unironically think about the Romans quite a bit, mainly their pristine, hairless, muscular chests, and their tiny, boy-like wieners. ☺️

The Romans now sell these generic pills to help with that last part although the growth is temporary and I think you're supposed to go to the hospital if it lasts more than four hours. 😂

Frame_7.png

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Wow! 1