IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Rad Racer

BeaIank

Just now, PII said:

Hear that.  Mario Kart / WipEout made me who I am today.

We used to have a GameWorks here. I remember beating three kids at four player Daytona USA while taking swigs from a 32 oz mug of beer on my "dashboard" mocking them after the race how I beat them with a manual transmission car while chugging a beer when my shifting hand was free. Somehow this sounds like some kind of  @docile tapeworm story.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I've posted pictures in the mug shot section before. I basically look like a NFL defensive lineman crossed with an outlaw biker.

Pretty much same, except for the defensive lineman part.  I prolly coulda replaced Lorenzo lamas as the Renegade if they hadn't gone with Bart Simpson instead 😉 If it weren't for your less than admirable driving record I'd suggest we start our own biker ga-.. AHEM!  ..Motorcycle Enthusiast Club.

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

We used to have a GameWorks here. I remember beating three kids at four player Daytona USA while taking swigs from a 32 oz mug of beer on my "dashboard" mocking them after the race how I beat them with a manual transmission car while chugging a beer when my shifting hand was free. Somehow this sounds like some kind of  @docile tapeworm story.

You are dangerously close!  Love it!!

2 minutes ago, PII said:

Pretty much same, except for the defensive lineman part.  I prolly coulda replaced Lorenzo lamas as the Renegade if they hadn't gone with Bart Simpson instead 😉 If it weren't for your less than admirable driving record I'd suggest we start our own biker ga-.. AHEM!  ..Motorcycle Enthusiast Club.

I used to hang out with a group of Iron Horsemen at Hooters. Cool guys really.

3 minutes ago, PII said:

Here's a pic of Skinny trying to blend in during his earliest youth.

skinny as a young child.png

Skinny very well may have hatched from an egg. Possibly an alien pod. I really don't want to go down that rabbit hole. I picture him like the Joker from Batman. His origin is whatever we want it to be based on the information available.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@mbd39 don’t be sad lol

I guess he's sad that you couldn't take over my trash talking title back in 2016. It would be nice to call it a career after 11 years, but being the showstopper, the icon and the main event that I am,  I'm still here and having one of my best seasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I gotta give @Richardhead some credit. He's having a great year and his poking the bearcat has made me step my game up and see that I've still got it after 11 years. My best years were when I was being pushed by somebody, like Tom in 2013, Bert in 2015 or Rich this year and that's what makes this fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Richardhead said:

So let’s just say I do put in the effort and beat your score. Are you still done ?

I gotta say (out of character and breaking the fourth wall) that if I didn't think you were a legit threat, I wouldn't have spent the last month practicing to beat you. You say you have confidence issues, but you're a former champ and a threat to win any week buddy.