IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Rad Racer

BeaIank

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I probably am now. I might be able to get a few extra points, but it would take a lot of luck. At least you have all week knowing what to shoot for.

I still don’t believe you. That being said, I don’t really have much time to play this week. Definitely not beating that score you just put up.

1 minute ago, Richardhead said:

I still don’t believe you. That being said, I don’t really have much time to play this week. Definitely not beating that score you just put up.

I've been practicing since the last bye week so I'm already kinda burned out on this and I'm not sure if I feel like spending the rest of the week trying to get an extra 50 points or so. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I've been practicing since the last bye week so I'm already kinda burned out on this and I'm not sure if I feel like spending the rest of the week trying to get an extra 50 points or so. 

I’m hoping one year @BeaIank doesn’t list the games in advance. Would be fun to be surprised each Sunday as to what game we are playing. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I’m hoping one year @BeaIank doesn’t list the games in advance. Would be fun to be surprised each Sunday as to what game we are playing. 

I think the reasoning for posting the schedule early was to give people the chance to pick up the carts in advance if they wanted. It does allow for players practicing ahead of time, but you never know what the rules will be. I had been doing full runs the last few weeks even though I had a feeling we would only be doing the last three or four courses, but it just as easily could have been the first three.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I think the reasoning for posting the schedule early was to give people the chance to pick up the carts in advance if they wanted. It does allow for players practicing ahead of time, but you never know what the rules will be. I had been doing full runs the last few weeks even though I had a feeling we would only be doing the last three or four courses, but it just as easily could have been the first three.

I guess that makes sense. Dang!

39 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I probably am now. I might be able to get a few extra points, but it would take a lot of luck. At least you have all week knowing what to shoot for.

So let’s just say I do put in the effort and beat your score. Are you still done ?

Edited by Richardhead

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

The cloud of frustration along with the fact that looks like a cartoon version of a 7 year old me is disturbingly accurate.

¡WOW!  And here I was disappointed that I couldn't find a picture of an actual BearCat furiously gaming...