IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 2 - Excitebike

BeaIank

You guys think those high dollar sealed collectors (you know the types, they are pretty proud of themselves around here) started acquiring knowing or hoping the price would explode. Or even trying to push the creation of the six figure sale after realizing it might be able to? 

I just have a hard time thinking someone starts to collect perfectly sealed games because ... it fun 😕 

Edited by skinnygrinny
  • Like 1

Events Team · Posted
20 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

You guys think those high dollar sealed collectors (you know the types, they are pretty proud of themselves around here) started acquiring knowing or hoping the price would explode. Or even trying to push the creation of the six figure sale after realizing it might be able to? 

I just have a hard time thinking someone starts to collect perfectly sealed games because ... it fun 😕 

Who we talkin bout?  Those TWATA guys?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

I follow Jone on IG and he seems like a pretty stand up guy. He’s been doing it before it was the thing to do. He plays games and collects sealed/mint games to get graded. He will also hook people up with good prices on games when he has extra stuff. Not sure about the rest of that gang though.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I follow Jone on IG and he seems like a pretty stand up guy. He’s been doing it before it was the thing to do. He plays games and collects sealed/mint games to get graded. He will also hook people up with good prices on games when he has extra stuff. Not sure about the rest of that gang though.

Ya. I guess it one of those “different strokes” type a deals. 

15 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Tomorrow I'm going to have to do an entire run, no matter how bad it is. No more procrastinating.

I played some tonight. I’m hoping I can podium all 5 tracks. I really don’t know why this game is so hard to figure out lol you would think it’s just go fast but the fucking jumps... there worse than the other bikers. 

Edited by skinnygrinny
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

I played some tonight. I’m hoping I can podium all 5 tracks. I really don’t know why this game is so hard to figure out lol you would think it’s just go fast but the fucking jumps... there worse than the other bikers. 

I tried playing some for fun yesterday too and it seems like the computer bikers ruin more attempts than anything. I know they layouts of the tracks just fine, but there's no planning for a computer biker that changes lanes right into you or the ones that come flying off the ramps and land on top of you. 

53 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I tried playing some for fun yesterday too and it seems like the computer bikers ruin more attempts than anything. I know they layouts of the tracks just fine, but there's no planning for a computer biker that changes lanes right into you or the ones that come flying off the ramps and land on top of you. 

Exactly why I have t posted a score yet. Fuck those other bikes. I work the day shift today so I’ll have tonight and most of tomorrow to get a proper score in. 

3 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Exactly why I have t posted a score yet. Fuck those other bikes. I work the day shift today so I’ll have tonight and most of tomorrow to get a proper score in. 

I honestly think they are the worst at the end of Track 3 with the speedbumps and muddy patches. Almost every time I get to that last stretch, there's computer bikes running 3 wide randomly changing lanes and driving so slow it's like they are on a Sunday cruise with no way to get around them.

• Like 1