IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 2 - Excitebike

BeaIank

2 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

That's true Doug, but if I go to Colorado, Jimbo and Richard work in a liquor store, so we can get crazy drunk on the cheap. Plus maybe I can open that Pappy Van Winkle bottle when Richard's not looking

I spend enough time at Hooters to drink on the cheap and Pappy Van Winkle comes from Kentucky so I'm sure I could get a bottle, just sayin'.

22 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Surely I've carved out my own legacy that stands alone and above the na hof. 

The Cauliflower Crust Championship title isn't officially recognized by the VGS board of directors and Virgil is still wanting you to pay him for hanging out with you at Olive Garden.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, mbd39 said:

When I think Colorado, I think South Park, beer, skiing and the Colorado Crew.

Well if the Colorado Crew needs some competition next season, I might be able to round up some contest originals and see how they hang against the OC.

Let's show these new guys how it's done!

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, SuperJimtendo said:

You know man. I kind of dig the Oc. But there's one Itty bitty teeny weenie little thing I just can't get past...

CE1B709C-1FAA-4CBB-9904-FBEE04458362.jpeg

Well e-sports teams are the thing nowadays. I've got I until next season to try and recruit the best of the best. The Colorado Crew is already set, but you have to wait for the OC roster reveal.

26 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Well e-sports teams are the thing nowadays. I've got I until next season to try and recruit the best of the best. The Colorado Crew is already set, but you have to wait for the OC roster reveal.

I would be down for a special challenge sort of thing. But  I dunno about the other knobs. Thats on them. 

Just now, SuperJimtendo said:

I would be down for a special challenge sort of thing. But  I dunno about the other knobs. Thats on them. 

Well if you want to go one on one with the icon, the show stopper and the Hall of Famer that can probably be arranged, but I've been a contest trailblazer and if I can put together a team that's "all elite" for next season, it should make things interesting.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

skinnygrinny along with the grinder, kobra kai, 42 foot tapeworm and dragon kid form “white trash management” to represent the south! 

I offered you a spot on the OC team for next season, but if you think you can recruit a better crew it should be interesting.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

30 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Took forever to get a run where I could complete all the races.  Still didn't place on track 5. Fuck that blue guy!

Track 3 is a pain too with all of those speedbumps and muddy patches. The last few times I tried it, the computer bikes kept blocking both lanes on those two lane sections and there's no way to get around them.

I was talking to rich yesterday about the blasted Computer racers.hitting that big jump then landing on a jackass. Or landing on a jackass on a hill and having to roll over the whole damn thing. Frustrating. But I got in some good practice last night might even post a score by tonight but don't count on it.