IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 2 - Excitebike

BeaIank

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

If you beat my 1:01:71 Track 5 time on Page 2, I owe you a Coke.

Name cursing! That's why I haven't beat track 3 yet. I haven't cursed anyone's name yet! Imma pick @Murray because I'm going shopping with him Saturday!

*edit* quoted the wrong thing but fuck it. EDIT KIIIIIIIIID!

Edited by SuperJimtendo

1 minute ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Name cursing! That's why I haven't beat track 3 yet. I haven't cursed anyone's name yet! Imma pick @Murray because I'm going shopping with him Saturday!

You quote the wrong things when you eat cauliflower pasta at Olive Garden and drink bubble gum soda.

4 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

At least @skinnygrinny cursed out the CM Punk of the contests knowing the abuse that he would deservedly receive. You stick to the cauliflower crew. You hippies are getting soft.

Just now, SuperJimtendo said:

I do have a couple of those Roddy piper bubble gum sodas laying around somewhere

This is why you can't handle real chili. I'm surprised you haven't ruined it with cauliflower yet. You might as well add @skinnygrinny as the fifth member of the Colorado/Cauliflower World Order.

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

This is why you can't handle real chili. I'm surprised you haven't ruined it with cauliflower yet. You might as well add @skinnygrinny as the fifth member of the Colorado/Cauliflower World Order.

We have out own unique chili. It's green. And while those clown shoes in New Mexico think they have the superior variety. We know our green Chili can't be beat by anything anywhere. cWo Hollyweird 4-life

1 minute ago, SuperJimtendo said:

We have out own unique chili. It's green. And while those clown shoes in New Mexico think they have the superior variety. We know our green Chili can't be beat by anything anywhere. cWo Hollyweird 4-life

Is it made up of some kind of unholy broccoli/cauliflower hybrid? I guess I need to round up a cWo WolfPac (Cincinnati World Order) for next season since we already look good in red and black.

5 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Except this stuff comes from New York 

C2FDABD4-1E11-471A-A968-A862144947E9.jpeg

Well New York is about as weird as Colorado so I'm not surprised. Jon Moxley lived 5 minutes down the road from me. Brian Pillman and Karl Anderson are all from Cincinnati. You guys had Vader, but I'm sure he moved away in shame. I doubt Vader ever ate cauliflower. I'm sure Virgil would go to Olive Garden with you and claim to be from Colorado as long as you picked up the tab.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Colorado is like the Siberia of the United States. It's cold and people have to drown their sorrows in alcohol to try and forget how much it sucks.

I never been to Colorado, but if the Colorado crew is any indicative of the place, then it must a damn fine place!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
11 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Maybe you need to come to Cincinnati. You're a bourbon man and Kentucky is just across the river!

That's true Doug, but if I go to Colorado, Jimbo and Richard work in a liquor store, so we can get crazy drunk on the cheap. Plus maybe I can open that Pappy Van Winkle bottle when Richard's not looking