IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Super Mario Bros!

BeaIank

5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Speaking of sharing, I just got this delivered today. I figured you might appreciate it. 😉

16801946912848023630119749226026_2961700086836.thumb.jpg.8191e8cad019540e9c2a340fce81a442.jpg

Hold on a second, I'm not a card grader guy, but that's signed and I thought signed items by their very nature were considered damaged and could, therefore, never grade a 10?

Has PSA changed their rules?

Edited by RH

Just now, RH said:

Hold on a second, I'm not a card grader guy, but that's signed and I thought signed items by their very nature were considered damaged and could, therefore, never grade a 10?

Has PSA changed their rule?

That card factory signed, but they also grade cards signed after the fact without holding it against the grade.

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, RH said:

Has PSA changed their rules?

That's a sticker signature, so they would likely count the sticker as part of the card.

2 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

That's a sticker signature, so they would likely count the sticker as part of the card.

You can still have the auto graded as well if you want to pay the extra fee, but you don't have to since the company has them signed in person before they put them in the packs.

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, PII said:

Whoa, I didn't realize what that was at first -thought it was the top of a broken guitar hero guitar or something.

I presume your having a blood flow issue to the lunate?

That is correct and I cracked the scaphoid and the triquerium while working out because I was an idiot that thought my left hand would be able to handle the same weights my right hand even with the lunate bone dead at this point.
Now I am operating with only one arm for pretty much the rest of the year because after the two bones heal I will have surgery to excise the dead lunate bone before it becomes and even larger problem!
Fun times!

• Sad 1

On 3/31/2023 at 5:03 PM, BeaIank said:

That is correct and I cracked the scaphoid and the triquerium while working out because I was an idiot that thought my left hand would be able to handle the same weights my right hand even with the lunate bone dead at this point.
Now I am operating with only one arm for pretty much the rest of the year because after the two bones heal I will have surgery to excise the dead lunate bone before it becomes and even larger problem!
Fun times!

Damn, that looks painful.  

Yer gonna get really good at pac-man, katamari damaci, ball and paddle games, huh?

Hope the healing process goes as smooth and successful as possible for you...

Edited by PII

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, PII said:

Damn, that looks painful.  

Yer gonna get really good at pac-man, katamari damaci, ball and paddle games, huh?

Hope the healing process goes as smooth and successful as possible for you...

Eh, it is bearable.

But ain't no dead bone nor cracked bones that will get in the way of my vroom vroom time.

I have the driving line on so I can take "looking for the braking marks" out of my mental stack while I learn how to do this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1