IGNORED

I hate socks 🧦

fcgamer

6 hours ago, Andy_Bogomil said:

I hate all clothes... basically wear gym shorts year round and maybe a shirt when it's cold.

I wear a lot of cloths in the winter because I work in the basement and I'm generally cold natured, but during the summer this is the way.  I hate clothes and they are worn only for necessity.

Regarding socks--I love them in winter (I wear sub-zero temperature socks even though it's not THAT cold around here) but in summer, it's flip-flops outside and no footwear while inside the house.

12 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Socks are literally my least favorite article of clothing. They're ugly, stink, etc. 

Anyone else here despise socks like I do?

Ugly - Try buying better looking socks lol. Maybe you are buying those weird ones that have no shape/form and look like deflated balloons, in which case there is no saving them.

Stink - You need to wash them you know.

I prefer plain black socks. I'll rock out my Miami Dolphins ones every now and then.

Can’t stand socks or shoes. First thing I do every night is take those restrictive things off.

Very rarely wear them in winter and a lot of time I will go outside without shoes and socks or drive to the shops barefoot. 

Start of summer is always the hardest because you need to adjust to the heat on the pavement but a week or two and I’m all good 🙂

• Agree 1