IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 268/303
Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Splain said:

Hey @ZeldaFreak I don't know how far you are into Ogre Battle, but I'm happy to take it off your hands if you're not feeling ogreish anymore

I asked him recently, he said he was making progress......but i will let him defer to you or what not.  I got this week off, im gonna play the last level of chopper attack tomorrow, hopefully, for the third or fourth time, and hopefully knock out some starcraft level(s).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Editorials Team · Posted
20 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I asked him recently, he said he was making progress......but i will let him defer to you or what not.  I got this week off, im gonna play the last level of chopper attack tomorrow, hopefully, for the third or fourth time, and hopefully knock out some starcraft level(s).

Ok that's fine, I'm just getting antsy about some of the games on the upper rows of the list @ikk posted.

@RetroMichel how is PGA European Tour coming? I never added it to the claim sheet but it's there now.

The longest games are claimed and I believe @KokiriChild mentioned on stream he would try Jet Force Gemini and @Jeevan started Body Harvest.

Honestly I'm more worried about the remaining hard games like Extreme-G, Hydro Thunder, Micro Machines and Aerofighters Assault. I tried some of these and gave up.

Maybe it's time to start nagging ask some of the people who were active in the topic in previous years?

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, ikk said:

The longest games are claimed and I believe @KokiriChild mentioned on stream he would try Jet Force Gemini and @Jeevan started Body Harvest.

Honestly I'm more worried about the remaining hard games like Extreme-G, Hydro Thunder, Micro Machines and Aerofighters Assault. I tried some of these and gave up.

Maybe it's time to start nagging ask some of the people who were active in the topic in previous years?

jetforce gemini is prolly open if anyone wants to start it......i could try tomorrow if i beat chopper 64, body harvest is a ball ache, but i will work on it some more soon.

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

jetforce gemini is prolly open if anyone wants to start it......i could try tomorrow if i beat chopper 64, body harvest is a ball ache, but i will work on it some more soon.

In that case I'll try it this weekend, you have plenty in progress already 😜

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
On 10/24/2023 at 4:12 PM, Splain said:

Hey @ZeldaFreak I don't know how far you are into Ogre Battle, but I'm happy to take it off your hands if you're not feeling ogreish anymore

I was never feeling ogreish I hate this game, but no I would never force someone else to bear this burden, haha. Like I said to Jeevan a few days back, I expect to be done by either end of this month or very early next month, so no need to take over as much as I want to be done with this.

• Thanks 2

Events Helper · Posted

I thought i was gonna stream a bunch this week, but biking and sick got in the way, I am making headway on starcraft, hopefully be done soon.  Finally got a good battle plan for the mission Im gonna try.  Plus i have a save i can scum for it.  

Should be able to possibly knock out chopper attack this week as well......maybe.....stupid last level 🤣

• Like 1

Jet Force Gemini is done! 😄

This game is a mixed bag. I enjoyed the level design and there's plenty of humor. You can even shoot the heads off ants and pick them up like collectibles, the game even keeps track of how many you've collected with each character.
Unfortunately the controls aren't great and when you think you've reached the end, the game tells you to revisit all previous areas to collect all tribals before you can beat the final boss. Some of these were quite frustrating because they can die and you need to collect them all in 1 go in each level.
To vent your frustration you can also kill them yourself and the game also keeps track of the amount of tribal heads you've collected.

mKexBAAl.jpg

WzNMBy7l.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure, if it isn't already too late to chime in here, but I thought of maybe helping out a little. For starters, I beat Extreme-G and Extreme-G 2 since I was sure that I would be able beat them. I could try Hydro Thunder or Micro Machines next, but I can't guarantee anything as I've never played them before.

XtremeG.jpg.7cf3869f103c83664c062c11e5b94c3d.jpg

ExtremeG2.jpg.e376fef64c905fa09dd644c5989381bf.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

I'm not sure, if it isn't already too late to chime in here, but I thought of maybe helping out a little. For starters, I beat Extreme-G and Extreme-G 2 since I was sure that I would be able beat them. I could try Hydro Thunder or Micro Machines next, but I can't guarantee anything as I've never played them before.

Bless you.

I'm almost done with Iggy, I bumped my N64 and froze it on my last attempt, so I'll try again when I get over being mad about it.

I'm 3 worlds into Bomberman, there are some emulation problems but they're not game-breaking.

• Like 1

I'm currently working on Micro Machines 64 and have finished the first three difficulty levels of Time Trial Challenge so far, but there are three more left. So it's going to be quite the grind to beat the remaining levels. Btw. does anybody know what the cars that you earn and the respective car levels do? Do they actually upgrade your vehicle or is it just for collecting purposes?