IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, ikk said:

We could also do a different smaller library as a 1 off, something like Wii U.

I mean, are we only counting physically released games in specific? Because if not, then...

afcc6af415680a967e7ceedff23809b7.png

Gamecube I'd be down to do next year as well, yeah. Really any of them I'd be glad to help with. NES was just the first that came to mind since beating that library would be a huge milestone, and they always seem to get pretty close each year, just a couple dozen off usually.

And yeah, feel free to take Bomberman, and like I said I'll focus on the games nobody wants to play, haha.

Events Team · Posted

fc9e017e5b282d991b940b8f9f63a994.jpg

Not directly part of the actual task at hand, but bonus campaign done, now on to a most likely vastly inferior game, haha.

(Bonus campaign was great by the way, much fewer levels than the main campaign, but made up for it with each level being quite long, and usually more complex than most of the main campaign levels, the level design was fantastic, better than the main campaign I'd say. Was also much more challenging than the main campaign, in a very satisfying way. Awesome addition to the base game for sure.)

On 11/30/2023 at 11:56 PM, Brickman said:

Any good? I've always wanted to play this game.

I enjoyed it. I'm a bit surprised that it isn't brought up more in N64 discussions.

15 hours ago, PII said:

What is the name of the Emulator you are using?  I tried one recently but it didn't seem to work at all.  I can't say I've spent much time researching the topic but I did run into multiple claims that there are no good N64 Emulators available....

(if this topic has been covered before, apologies for my having missed it...)

I use Project64. It has good compatibility, 64DD support, and I can easily use the Switch N64 controller with it.

7 hours ago, ikk said:

We could also do a different smaller library as a 1 off, something like Wii U. Otherwise I'll be pushing the Gamecube topic.

I think it would be fun to do Wii U. The physical library isn't very big.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

fc9e017e5b282d991b940b8f9f63a994.jpg

Not directly part of the actual task at hand, but bonus campaign done, now on to a most likely vastly inferior game, haha.

(Bonus campaign was great by the way, much fewer levels than the main campaign, but made up for it with each level being quite long, and usually more complex than most of the main campaign levels, the level design was fantastic, better than the main campaign I'd say. Was also much more challenging than the main campaign, in a very satisfying way. Awesome addition to the base game for sure.)

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Did you beat it or not?? This looks like the ending screen to me

Edited by BlackVega

Events Helper · Posted
22 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Did you beat it or not?? This looks like the ending screen to me

he beat it, just not on the n64, apparently it was released exactly same version with qol updates when he ordered the newest one, and this is the bonus campaign ending.

Events Team · Posted
59 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

I'm... slightly confused about what you're confused about, to be honest? This is the ending for a bonus campaign that was added in the 2020 re-release of the game. I already beat the main campaign as well in a previous post, which is what will actually count towards the thread, I just beat the bonus campaign as well for fun since it's a very good game and I wanted to keep playing and see all there was to see in the game. I mentioned that I was going to beat the bonus campaign prior to moving on to other games in the aforementioned previous post.

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

I want to help close out these last few titles if I can. What’s left? Is Bomberman still available or should I focus on something like Nightmare Creatures?

Someone is working on Bomberman if I'm not mistaken, but yeah feel free to take Nightmare Creatures, that'd be great.

Events Helper · Posted
34 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

I want to help close out these last few titles if I can. What’s left? Is Bomberman still available or should I focus on something like Nightmare Creatures?

30 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Someone is working on Bomberman if I'm not mistaken, but yeah feel free to take Nightmare Creatures, that'd be great.

im working on nightmare.....

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 296/303
Editorials Team · Posted

Let me know if I've missed anything:

Bomberman 64: The Second Attack Splain? ikk? KokiriChild?
Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling Nugfish claimed it but hasn't logged in recently
ECW Hardcore Revolution ZeldaFreak
Nightmare Creatures Jeevan
PGA European Tour RetroMichel after Dec 20th
WWF Attitude  
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 McBryce

I can take a look at Brunswick or Attitude, but I'm emulating so I can't tell how well it works yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1