IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 248/303

I have bad news. PGA European Tour always freezes when I try to continue my game. I saved after hole 1 on Kungsängen in the PGA Tour Championship, on the first round, and everytime I want to start again, it just freezes.

There is so little information on the Web about this game and honestly, I'm so mad right now. I have put around 10 hours in this game and while I like it, it is too long for what it is.

I'll try getting around that glitch, but no luck so far.

• Sad 5

6 hours ago, RetroMichel said:

I have bad news. PGA European Tour always freezes when I try to continue my game. I saved after hole 1 on Kungsängen in the PGA Tour Championship, on the first round, and everytime I want to start again, it just freezes.

There is so little information on the Web about this game and honestly, I'm so mad right now. I have put around 10 hours in this game and while I like it, it is too long for what it is.

I'll try getting around that glitch, but no luck so far.

That sucks! 😞

Let me know if you want me to pick it up again.

4 hours ago, ikk said:

That sucks! 😞

Let me know if you want me to pick it up again.

Yes, please do. I guess you have a PAL copy of the game? I really hope this glitch is not also in that version.

I was so far in the game, it really sucks. Next week, I'm on vacation, so I will not be able to play N64 games. I was hoping to beat PGA this week before I go.

EDIT: I’ve changed my mind. I can’t be at peace if I never beat this game, I have such a grudge against it! I will beat it when I get back home, expect it to be done in the first two weeks of September.

Edited by RetroMichel
  • Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

The requirement on the main page for this game is “Win all 5 titles” 😕

i know, but we have modified in the past because not everything has been "tested" i think, like RE2 for example, 1 playthrough with either gets you credits, im continuing on on twitch.  I'll do it if i have to.....

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

i know, but we have modified in the past because not everything has been "tested" i think, like RE2 for example, 1 playthrough with either gets you credits, im continuing on on twitch.  I'll do it if i have to.....

I would agree that rolling the credits is good enough and all five belts would be a 100% thing but I’m not the boss lmao

Editorials Team · Posted

Yeah, if you got credits then there's probably no reason to make you do more. That's how every other requirement is. I don't remember where that requirement can't from, but it's usually from people who are good at the game lol. If anyone wants to make a case for doing all the titles, then we can discuss it. I can check older threads when I get back to my compy, maybe there's a reason behind that req.

I remember Tetrisphere is another odd case, where it gives you a credit roll after just a few levels, but the game continues after that. If we ignore one credit roll, we need a pretty good case for like, which credit roll marks the end of the game.

• Love 1

Events Helper · Posted

image.png.e0bf38f8541a8eba556f6de8969a6150.png

Good, kuz this took me like 2 hours total to get 2 belts and the tag team takes forever kuz of the second man, i usually just do ring outs for that, and that still takes a lot of time........  Consider wcw/nwo Revenge complete then as i beat 2 belts seeing credits roll twice!

I guess Hollywood Jeevan and Optout the british twit, won't get to wrestle together afterall, thank god 😆

• Like 3

Excitebike 64. This seems to have reviewed extremely well upon release. This was my first real experience with it, but I can't say I cared much for it. I found it frustrating more than fun. I played through it on the Switch Lite and although the control layout is generally quite bad for most N64 games, this one was cramping my hands in ways I haven't really had before with any other game, on any system. I'm sure it would be better with an actual N64 controller, but I probably won't be touching this one again to find out.

IMG_2812.jpeg

Edited by Tantalus
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Tantalus said:

Excitebike 64. This seems to have reviewed extremely well upon release. This was my first real experience with it, but I can't say I cared much for it. I found it frustrating more than fun. I played through it on the Switch Lite and although the control layout is generally quite bad for most N64 games, this one was cramping my hands in ways I haven't really had before with any other game, on any system. I'm sure it would be better with an actual N64 controller, but I probably won't be touching this one again to find out.

IMG_2812.jpeg

Great to see you knocking out so many racers 😃

• Agree 1

On 9/4/2023 at 10:27 PM, Jeevan said:

apparently i started wreslmania 2000 as well on stream so i might continue that after this no mercy run.

Careful with that one. You won’t get the credits if you don’t win the title at Wrestlemania I think. It’s been many years since Ive lost at the game. But if your already champion going into Wrestlemania they will strip you of the belt and you don’t get to have a match for it at Wrestlemania, meaning you can’t get the credits. 

At least I think I remember that being the case

• Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
22 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Careful with that one. You won’t get the credits if you don’t win the title at Wrestlemania I think. It’s been many years since Ive lost at the game. But if your already champion going into Wrestlemania they will strip you of the belt and you don’t get to have a match for it at Wrestlemania, meaning you can’t get the credits. 

At least I think I remember that being the case

so save scum if necessary lol

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

so save scum if necessary lol

I don’t even know if that will work, you have to kinda intentionally lose some matches but definitely win others. The most obvious solution is to lose any World title shot you have, win the Royal Rumble and lose any World title shot between then and Wrestlemania. At least that’s more or less what I do. Winning the RR is a major bitch since there is no dedicated “throw opponent over the rope button” you have to just strong punch them which can be easily countered and lead to being punched out yourself. So the RR is where your going to have to do the save scumming 

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I don’t even know if that will work, you have to kinda intentionally lose some matches but definitely win others. The most obvious solution is to lose any World title shot you have, win the Royal Rumble and lose any World title shot between then and Wrestlemania. At least that’s more or less what I do. Winning the RR is a major bitch since there is no dedicated “throw opponent over the rope button” you have to just strong punch them which can be easily countered and lead to being punched out yourself. So the RR is where your going to have to do the save scumming 

ya, royal rumbles suck, especially when u are in the first group.

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 252/303
Editorials Team · Posted

What's everyone working on? I'm looking at Micro Machines, Extreme G and Extreme G 2, I don't know if I'll beat them all but I'm going to check them out if nobody's on them yet. How are these coming?

Bomberman 64: The Second Attack - @Brickman
Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling - @Nugfish
Conker's Bad Fur Day - @McBryce
Doom 64 - @ZeldaFreak
International Superstar Soccer 2000 - @McBryce
Ogre Battle 64 - @ZeldaFreak
StarCraft 64 - @Jeevan