IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
On 7/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, Tantalus said:

What's the criteria for San Francisco Rush 2049? I've played through the Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Circuits, only to unlock the Extreme Circuit. I'll play through it if I have to, but I'm not exactly excited to do another 24 races on top of the 30 I've already done, especially since I have no idea if there's a credit roll afterwards or not.

@Splain might have missed this, I did.....  can u answer?  sorry @Tantalus  did u get credits anywhere????

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

@ZeldaFreak u should snipe this 🤣

I was going to after Ogre Battle actually, but then I got super burnt out on Ogre Battle, then I went to Texas multiple times, then I got an incredibly bad stomach bug which I only just recovered from so honestly it may be awhile before I get to it, haha.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@Splain might have missed this, I did.....  can u answer?  sorry @Tantalus  did u get credits anywhere????

Well, I decided to just go ahead and do the extreme circuit. After a total of four circuits and fifty-four races, here was my prize. San Francisco Rush 2049 is done. No credits to be found. Not sure what the requirements should be going forward.

It's better than the first game, worse than the second. I enjoyed it for the most part, but could've done without that final circuit. The soundtrack has a few great tracks, along with a few that are just fine.

Rush 2049_0002.jpg

• Like 5

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Tantalus said:

Well, I decided to just go ahead and do the extreme circuit. After a total of four circuits and fifty-four races, here was my prize. San Francisco Rush 2049 is done. No credits to be found. Not sure what the requirements should be going forward.

It's better than the first game, worse than the second. I enjoyed it for the most part, but could've done without that final circuit. The soundtrack has a few great tracks, along with a few that are just fine.

Rush 2049_0002.jpg

dang, well we should definitely get a ruling from @Splain on what is required and good job on the finish!!!!

22 minutes ago, ikk said:

We're over 75% there! 😃

Good to see we're getting back on track after very few completions in june, but we still need to beat at least 13 games a month if we want to beat this thing.

I've been a bit slack with Bomberman but I have beaten the first world. I need to get back into it. I'm also considering picking up Mission Impossible if no one else is working on that one.

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, Brickman said:

I've been a bit slack with Bomberman but I have beaten the first world. I need to get back into it. I'm also considering picking up Mission Impossible if no one else is working on that one.

was thinking bout playing that on stream today......

Editorials Team · Posted

Hah sorry, I've missed everything for a while now, I've been in the mountains. I might be able to get my compy connected to update the list.

Weird about Rush 2049. Tantalus you're the expert on what should be required moving forward. You definitely beat it, but do you feel like it was beaten before that last circuit? Are there races in the last circuit that aren't in the earlier ones? I'll poke around YouTube and see what I can figure out.

• Like 1