IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Pokemon Stadium 2 is kicking my butt. All my gameboy carts had their saves wiped so I have to use rentals which are terrible on purpose so people would buy the gameboy games and transfer pack.
I finished both leagues but now I'm getting the absolute worst possible luck during the cups. I literally missed 5 moves in a row for no reason (3 thunders with 70% hit chance and 2 fire blasts with 85% hit chance) and lost 2 continues because my wobbuffet got frozen by Ice Beam which only has a 10% chance to freeze... 🙃
This game might take me a while.

Finally beat Pokemon Stadium 2, got a bit frustrated with the last 2 cups so I ended up looking up the teams speedrunners use to beat those. The challenge cup is the best, that cup just gives you a random team and I got lucky with some of the teams. I even got a shuckle with double team and rollout for 1 of the cups that easily rolled over some of the opponents 🙂

7liYOS5l.jpg

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

I know I've been MIA from this thread,  but somebody got accidentally high last night and beat Lego Racers and that somebody was me! 

Mark it down boys!

Never thought I'd say this to anyone, but you should get high more often 😂

Edited by ikk
  • Haha 2

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 219/303
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 222/303

What's the criteria for San Francisco Rush 2049? I've played through the Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Circuits, only to unlock the Extreme Circuit. I'll play through it if I have to, but I'm not exactly excited to do another 24 races on top of the 30 I've already done, especially since I have no idea if there's a credit roll afterwards or not.

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

might be something u have to do again 😆 I might be able to brute force it, but idk.  we will see.

I'll never touch it again lol. The last level in particular is next to impossible, it took me days by itself.

• Agree 1

Administrator · Posted

@Jeevan @Splain

I thought this might be the case so I went back in time to check, and yeah - we'd determined in 2021 that the game gives credit roll on any difficulty so Hard isn't a requirement, though this thread still has it listed as such. Can we get that updated Splain?

https://www.videogamesage.com/forums/topic/6285-beat-every-n64-game-2021-246303/?do=findComment&comment=225044

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Gloves said:

@Jeevan @Splain

I thought this might be the case so I went back in time to check, and yeah - we'd determined in 2021 that the game gives credit roll on any difficulty so Hard isn't a requirement, though this thread still has it listed as such. Can we get that updated Splain?

https://www.videogamesage.com/forums/topic/6285-beat-every-n64-game-2021-246303/?do=findComment&comment=225044

dang, I'll beat it then lol