IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

6 hours ago, Nugfish said:

Get out! I played 1 round a night every night for two months last year and my best round was -4. 

Good Day Hello GIF by Acorn TV

I tried this game twice times before, but yesterday I found out you can savescum. The game autosaves after each shot, but it only does so when the ball stops rolling. If I knew I hit a duff or top I just closed and reopened the rom. At a certain point the timing just clicked and I rarely hit those any more 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ikk said:

I tried this game twice times before, but yesterday I found out you can savescum. The game autosaves after each shot, but it only does so when the ball stops rolling. If I knew I hit a duff or top I just closed and reopened the rom. At a certain point the timing just clicked and I rarely hit those any more 🙂

You can also save scum with Mario Golf. Bad shot? Just reload the game 😆 

I’ve been thinking of playing it but I’m currently playing the GC version and it just feels like the same game with worse graphics on the N64 haha

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 214/303
Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, ikk said:

I didn't know you're a streamer, do you stream N64 as well?

I just started streaming nes a couple days ago when i got my retrotink 5x.  I haven't really streamed anything but a dragon warrior walkthrough, which i will be beating this friday.  I will eventually stream some n64, but i wanna focus mainly on the games right now vs. trying to talk to people.  Nes RPG's are mindless button pressing 😆, so i started there.  You can check it out sometime if you want.  I don't have a cam setup right now, maybe sometime down the road.  I think after I beat DW Im gonna head over to the first final fantasy.  

• Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
19 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Jeevan's going to take over the streamerverse with his love of SNES and N64

and u sir are gonna take it over with sm64 speedruns!  BYW @ikk KokiriChild streams as well, we both basically just started.  OTSilence is his channel if u wanna check it out.

He pb'ed twice in one night!

• Love 1

Hey guys, back again. Life got in the way of my precious N64 time, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing since I was working on beating Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero. Finally conquered it over the last few days - what a rancid game! I didn't like it when it was new, and I like it even less now. Wouldn't have been nearly as bad if the controls weren't programmed by an insane person, and if the levels weren't designed by an even more insane person. The water level felt like a human rights violation, but what can ya do.

20230512_015034.jpg

Edited by 8bitsandpieces
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Space Station Silicon Valley is done.
N0kBgSnl.jpg

Some mixed feelings about this game. I liked the humor and it was fun to try out all the different animals. The game also has some great touches like speakers in the levels that produce the background music, so the closer you are the louder it is and if you break the speakers there is no more background music. Unfortunately the camera is awful and some of the levels get very frustrating.

Also; I bought a funtastic! 😁

• Like 6

8 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Ah, I was almost done with this one! I was in the middle of bowser too. Good job though he is a pain

We really should use the claim sheet more to prevent this.

With that in mind; I'm currently playing Pokemon Stadium 2, so I'll claim that.

2 hours ago, ikk said:

We really should use the claim sheet more to prevent this.

With that in mind; I'm currently playing Pokemon Stadium 2, so I'll claim that.

I've been using the claim sheet and it seems to be mostly working well. Anything not on it is fair game imo. Sucks that we had a double up but it is what it is.