IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, Brickman said:

We’re definitely still in a strong position for beating the library. Some longer games now remain but there’s still plenty of time.

ya, hopefully @Splain is like, working on aidyn, starcraft is almost done if i can get a good strategy and maybe @ZeldaFreak is working on ogre tactics?  if not we need to get someone working on that.....

• Like 1

I'm currently playing Hercules, should be able to finish it tomorrow. I might knock out something else before Zelda releases on friday, someone else can keep the thread going after that. Perhaps @Nugfish wants back in the top 3? 😜

I'll claim Space Station Silicon Valley to play after Zelda, not sure what other long games we have left?

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, ikk said:

I'm currently playing Hercules, should be able to finish it tomorrow. I might knock out something else before Zelda releases on friday, someone else can keep the thread going after that. Perhaps @Nugfish wants back in the top 3? 😜

I'll claim Space Station Silicon Valley to play after Zelda, not sure what other long games we have left?

i won't be playing zelda, sooooooo......

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ikk said:

I've heard Gauntlet Legends is a longish game. I will most likely claim that after Bomberman but if someone in the meantime finishes it I won't be upset or anything.

Jet Force Gemini is also meant to be a long game but I haven't played it.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Brickman said:

I've heard Gauntlet Legends is a longish game. I will most likely claim that after Bomberman but if someone in the meantime finishes it I won't be upset or anything.

Jet Force Gemini is also meant to be a long game but I haven't played it.

im thinking about gauntlet kuz i know its long, so i will let you know if i get to it or not, i need to do tgr, starcraft and air combat.  Unless @ikk wants to do air combat......

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

@ZeldaFreak is working on ogre tactics?  if not we need to get someone working on that.....

I'll admit I haven't touched the game in like a couple months now, got pretty burnt out with it pretty fast despite taking my time with it, since it's not the type of game I generally enjoy. I'm gonna take a trip to Texas later this month, and after I get back from that I'll pick it back up. But yes, I am still working on it, it's just been on pause for awhile.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I'll admit I haven't touched the game in like a couple months now, got pretty burnt out with it pretty fast despite taking my time with it, since it's not the type of game I generally enjoy. I'm gonna take a trip to Texas later this month, and after I get back from that I'll pick it back up. But yes, I am still working on it, it's just been on pause for awhile.

well if you get to the point you dont wanna play it, let me know ahead of time and i will try it, although i loathe it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

im thinking about gauntlet kuz i know its long, so i will let you know if i get to it or not, i need to do tgr, starcraft and air combat.  Unless @ikk wants to do air combat......

If you don't mind me taking it, I'll start it after Hercules.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, ikk said:

If you don't mind me taking it, I'll start it after Hercules.

sure, just know that the last stage can suck.  the cherry bombs don't always spawn, so make sure you write down the code in case you have to reset it!

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Brickman said:

We’re definitely still in a strong position for beating the library. Some longer games now remain but there’s still plenty of time.

Oh we're beatin' this fuckin' library make no mistake, once I get past Ogre Battle I'll be able to start working on games that I actually enjoy and are a reasonable length which should give us another little kick to get things moving along. Plus I'm on antidepressants now so I have more motivation and energy to actually do stuff which'll help, hahaha.

• Like 3

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

well if you get to the point you dont wanna play it, let me know ahead of time and i will try it, although i loathe it.

Nah you're already suffering through Starcraft, I wouldn't put that on you as well. You're right that I don't want to play it, but someone's gotta do it and I'm fine with carrying that burden, plus I'm a fair bit in to the game anyway so I wouldn't want that to go to waste by this point.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Nah you're already suffering through Starcraft, I wouldn't put that on you as well. You're right that I don't want to play it, but someone's gotta do it and I'm fine with carrying that burden, plus I'm a fair bit in to the game anyway so I wouldn't want that to go to waste by this point.

take a couple days and play another game then go back, might help out with the burden.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

take a couple days and play another game then go back, might help out with the burden.

Yeah before I was just trying to grind through it, working on something else every once in awhile probably would help rather than just trying to tank through the whole thing at once.

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Brickman said:

Ok sounds good, you take Gauntlet Legends. I might check out Castlevania then if it's still available after Bomberman.

No one is working on Bomberman The Second Attack right?

Let me know how Castlevania is, I've never played any of the 3D ones so would be curious to know, I've heard mixed opinions on the 3D entries.

3 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Ok sounds good, you take Gauntlet Legends. I might check out Castlevania then if it's still available after Bomberman.

I meant Army Men Air Attack 😁

Gauntlet isn't for me, I tried the 1 on Gamecube but didn't get far.

3 minutes ago, ikk said:

I meant Army Men Air Attack 😁

Gauntlet isn't for me, I tried the 1 on Gamecube but didn't get far.

Oh got you haha. Ok well maybe I will play Gauntlet Legends then. I'll see how we're travelling.

9 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Let me know how Castlevania is, I've never played any of the 3D ones so would be curious to know, I've heard mixed opinions on the 3D entries.

I've played the first one on the N64 and it wasn't very good but apparently the second one fixes some issues. Lord of Shadows on the 360/PS3 was a lot of fun though. Sort of a GoW feel  to it.

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, Brickman said:

if you really want gauntlet take it, i will start it if you don't though.  but as far as i know no one is working on bomberman second attack or gauntlet/castlevania

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted

Charlie Blast's Territory. This is just a top-down block-pushing puzzle, it legitimately could have been a Game Boy game. I have some legitimate complaints about some of the game/tile mechanics, but some of the puzzles were pretty good. And some were trash. At least there's an undo button. I wonder if the multiplayer is any good?

zHa3nl0.png

• Like 6