IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

you didn't like them?

Maybe it was the fact that i always wanted to play them as a kid and really enjoyed them once i got older, took me back i guess.....

I can see the charm and I think if I played them when I was younger I’d just look past all the faults.

The camera was a big issue, I’d go around barracks and be shot at before I could even see the enemy.

Air Boarder 64 is done. This is  1 of the carts that came in yesterday, whoever owned it before me must have liked it cause they already earned MAB on 2 characters.

P6DRlRyl.jpg

Easiest points I've earned so far, pretty easy and beatable in an hour and a half or so. Even Phoebe could do it 😁

ndjqZuol.jpg

• Like 7

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, ikk said:

Air Boarder 64 is done. This is  1 of the carts that came in yesterday, whoever owned it before me must have liked it cause they already earned MAB on 2 characters.

P6DRlRyl.jpg

Easiest points I've earned so far, pretty easy and beatable in an hour and a half or so. Even Phoebe could do it 😁

ndjqZuol.jpg

Good job Phoebe!!!!!  @Splain, put her on the leaderboad 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 203/303
Editorials Team · Posted
37 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Splain

image.png.234e6aa6d71ebfba1a0994c833869cae.png

didn't you beat aidyn?

No, still working on it. I posted a screen shot but it wasn't an ending screen or anything. I've been distracted lately by the absurd amount of challenges in Tony Hawk 1+2 and some backlog games. I better get some N64 in before TotK drops!

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Splain said:

No, still working on it. I posted a screen shot but it wasn't an ending screen or anything. I've been distracted lately by the absurd amount of challenges in Tony Hawk 1+2 and some backlog games. I better get some N64 in before TotK drops!

gotcha, i misunderstood then, and screw totk 😉  I bought botw finally on sale, still haven't even opened it 🤣

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 206/303

Army Men Sarge's Heroes was free again, so I gave it a shot 🙂

vbu86eJl.png

Ckt3Pc9l.png

I do agree with Brickman, it's very frustrating to get hit by enemies you can't see, especially in the later levels when the game gets really evil with the placement of snipers, bazookas and flamethrowers. Enemies can also spawn behind you and it's very slow to turn around. The game is quite generous with health pickups though so that helps a bit.

Despite having to replay certain levels over and over again, I still had fun with it. Might start the sequel tomorrow.

Edited by ikk
  • Like 6

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Ikk is on fire! @ZeldaFan042 and @Jeevan you better watch out.

Ok I’m going to tackle another game. Put me down for Bomberman the second attack. I’ll start chipping away at that one in my spare time.

Good for @ikk, I'm happy to see that someone is helping 😏...... @OptOut

• Wow! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

Im officially dropping out of this thread

jk

I swear i am gonna start kicking it into high gear when i can.  Just a lot happens in the spring 😉  

We’re definitely still in a strong position for beating the library. Some longer games now remain but there’s still plenty of time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1