IGNORED

Limited Run Games

16 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I've only watched a little bit of gameplay on YouTube, but I saw enough that I knew I wanted it.  I don't mind it being on PS4, except that it was limited to only 2,000 copies.  If they take it to Switch, that should mean pre-order which makes it easier for everyone to get it.  

I heard it had multiple releases. I think one of the other ones was from Super Rare Games on Switch.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RH said:

I'm in the same camp, if only it were for Switch.  I've been meaning to pop in here and ask if anyone knew what that game was about.  The whole thing looks like a joke-gone-right like Goat Simulator from a few years ago.

It was released for Switch by Super Rare Games (PAL code). I have one for sale.

• Like 1

Just now, Californication said:

I heard it had multiple releases. I think one of the other ones was from Super Rare Games on Switch.

I see.  I used to follow the other limited print companies, but it's too much to keep track of these days, so I didn't see that.  For me it doesn't matter.  If it's a game that my kids most likely won't be interested in, I just assume get it for the PS4 anyway.  

12 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I see.  I used to follow the other limited print companies, but it's too much to keep track of these days, so I didn't see that.  For me it doesn't matter.  If it's a game that my kids most likely won't be interested in, I just assume get it for the PS4 anyway.  

I don't use FB much. But I am signed in on "The Unofficial Limited Run Game Hub" group and they have notified me of multiple releases I would have missed.

Just now, Californication said:

I don't use FB much. But I am signed in on "The Unofficial Limited Run Game Hub" group and they have notified me of multiple releases I would have missed.

I follow several FB pages related to limited print games, but I'm at the point where it's just not worth my time to track it all.  Pretty much everything I'm interested in goes through LRG at some point, so I pretty much just follow them.  

15 minutes ago, joshdose said:

I wonder if they will ever release Panzer Dragoon Saga? Seems likely to me that it will happen eventually. I’m tired of hooking up the Saturn every time I want to play it.

Wasn’t the source code lost for Saga so they would have to rebuild the game? Or was that just an Internet rumour?

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
On 12/11/2020 at 10:59 PM, Californication said:

Has anyone played Panzer? I thought I heard the reviews were mixed.

I beat it the other day.

Whatever you think of the original is what you'll think of this.  For anyone else, it's like Night Trap: a curiosity piece from a bygone era that will probably be lost on modern gamers.

Not to imply that PD isn't better than NT.  But they're both very limited.

5 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I beat it the other day.

Whatever you think of the original is what you'll think of this.  For anyone else, it's like Night Trap: a curiosity piece from a bygone era that will probably be lost on modern gamers.

Not to imply that PD isn't better than NT.  But they're both very limited.

Didn't play the originals. Own Orta haven't gotten to it. Love Starfox 64, but this seems less involved.