IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition V2 Signup is open.

JVOSS

OPEN TO ALL

Please: if you have not taken part of Mae's or Leather's train in the past, you will need to have someone vouch for you.

As per @LeatherRebel5150and @Mae247rules.

Shipping/Handling:

1: The Large flat rate box is to be replaced by every person.

2: The Large flat rate box(Only through USPS) will be kept for a max of 5 day. If the 5th day is on the weekend/holiday you will have the until next business day. The 5 day limit is to allow for as many people to participate as possible without it taking forever to get to the next person.

3. Once you get the box you will post in the thread that you received it. You will pm the next person on the list with a tracking number ( also don’t put your personal address in the main thread, that is in pm as well). You will also pm me the tracking number. Once you send out the box post in the thread “SENT”.

4. You are not allowed to change your username on here until after you receive the box so there is no confusion on where it will go off to next.

Contents:

Do NOT put these items in the box:

1. Plushies or large figurine containers
  2. No forms of liquids (we know how the usps will handle an item.) 
  3. No Magnets
  4. End beef or crans welcomed
  5. NO!!!! duplicate items

I know shit happens and intent and execution are two different things. If you find at any time you cannot continue to participate, contact me at once and I will make the necessary changes. Providing of course, you contact me before the box ships to you.

It is assumed that when you sign on to participate in this box, that you are interested in doing so. That being the case, it is up to you to be proactive and ready to receive the box. Very little, I repeat, very little time will be spent attempting to contact participants who have not logged on the forum in days/weeks or respond to pm. I will attempt to make this as efficient and expedient as well as beneficial as possible to all."

Contents of this box:

Preferably items from Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gamegear, Gameboy Advanced, 3DS, Switch, PSP, PSvita, other small items and handheld/portable consoles/games/paper/accessories from any brand, publisher, or generation.

Cannot wait to start a list

Everyone below was interested in participating in the thread that Mae started before disappearing so pinging you guys if your still interested.  if you have not taken part of Mae or Leather's train you will need to have someone vouch for you.

@RH@Fleck586 @ZeldaFan042 @Aguy @Foochie776 @RegularGuyGamer @Richardhead@Splain@Psychobear85@oshf@drxandy@PineappleLawnchair@Reed Rothchild@acidjaguar

Edited by JVOSS

• The title was changed to The random gaming box train small edition V2 Signup is open.

Wait, is this going to be a LARGE flat rate box, or a small one so we can put smalls in the box?  I ask because though it says a large box, I didn't know if that was intended to be updated after the details were copied.  Isn't there a medium Priority Mail box?  Those big boxes are expensive and, as much as I love participating, since I already have a lot of the common handheld stuff I'm looking for.

Of course, I have a TON of IB DS/3DS cases, so I could put some stuff like that in there, but I'm not interested in sending out a $30 box that I might not get much out of.  I would take a chance on a package that's about $15 or less, though.

54 minutes ago, RH said:

Wait, is this going to be a LARGE flat rate box, or a small one so we can put smalls in the box?  I ask because though it says a large box, I didn't know if that was intended to be updated after the details were copied.  Isn't there a medium Priority Mail box?  Those big boxes are expensive and, as much as I love participating, since I already have a lot of the common handheld stuff I'm looking for.

Of course, I have a TON of IB DS/3DS cases, so I could put some stuff like that in there, but I'm not interested in sending out a $30 box that I might not get much out of.  I would take a chance on a package that's about $15 or less, though.

It's a handheld edition of the large flat rate box train. If you do pirateship.com then medium flat rate is $14.50, and large is $19.60. So $5 for an extra 290 cubic inches of space, meaning a greater chance of getting something you want!

28 minutes ago, Aguy said:

It's a handheld edition of the large flat rate box train. If you do pirateship.com then medium flat rate is $14.50, and large is $19.60. So $5 for an extra 290 cubic inches of space, meaning a greater chance of getting something you want!

Yeah, I know.  I'll think about it.  Thanks.

11 hours ago, RH said:

Yes this is a large Flat rate box.  for your visual side is about 40 NDS games (cases standing on end) that can be sent in a LARGE FLAT rate box (yes i checked)..

@RHi understand your concern with the cost and that this weighed a lot on what size i chose to use in this train.  However as the price between Medium ($16.00) and Large ($21.00) is $6. dollars making this an easy choose.  As for a large priority mail box the cost is done by weight, for example last trains box was 15+ lb or $68 dollars to ship that same 15lb cost $35 to ship in 2 flat rate boxes.  as i'm sure no one wants to pay $70 for shipping another man's unwanted items, then i would suggest that everyone stay within the restraints of the rules and that being a LARGE FLAT rate box.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested but have a couple questions.

1.  Is the intent of this to take what you would like out of the box that arrives to you and then add your own stuff to it?

2. Replace each box.  Just the box itself so it doesn't get super beat up or take all the contents of the box and fill up my own large box to send forward?

I had looked up the previous train posts and these weren't entirely clear to me from what I read.

Edited by Matchbook
add info
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Matchbook said:

I am interested but have a couple questions.

1.  Is the intent of this to take what you would like out of the box that arrives to you and then add your own stuff to it?

2. Replace each box.  Just the box itself so it doesn't get super beat up or take all the contents of the box and fill up my own large box to send forward?

I had looked up the previous train posts and these weren't entirely clear to me from what I read.

@Matchbook

1. yes this is the intent..  at times a person has replace the entire box with other stuff that they thought was a better fit then what was in the box originally.

2.  According to USPS rules "Flat Rate Priority Box is not to be reused",  so this is why the shipping box is to be replaced at each stop.  the contents will be put back into the new box + the items replaced.  after you ship the box to the next station you will post a picture of what you too out so we all can see what you took out...