IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

Events Helper · Posted

I'm super slacking on this, but will pick up the pace, been a lot going on in life, but we hit the 100+ by first quarter, let's knock out another hundred by the end of June!!!!!

I'll start off prolly Tuesday this week with a clear of one, or both if possible, rampage games.  Then maybe the weekend knock out sarges heroes with the baseball all star games so no one starts any of those.  

Events Helper · Posted

I have my 18 out of the games so far for the list of folks we have participating, do u?  🤨

Where is @Nugfish our savior?  Also, @ZeldaFan042 where are u at?  We are the top 3 hitters besides @Galdius and @themisfit138 who are chuggin along with some clears.  We need to get a move on!  I challenge you all to get a clear this coming week so we can get ahead of the game even further!!!!!

@KokiriChild @PuppyWaffles come on in and join the party, knock out another game to help the cause!!!!!!!

This may be the vodka talking, but we need to get this shindig on the go!

**Jeeves rant over**  

• Agree 1

After owning it for over 20 years, I'm happy to report that I've finally beat Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko. It was a mixed bag. I enjoyed some levels, hated others and fought with the camera much of the time. Glad to have it done. Don't think I'll ever bother going back for 100%.

On another note, it looks like my completion of Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98 is missing. Not sure what the next game will be just yet.

Gex 3 - Deep Cover Gecko (USA)-220318-213219.png

• Like 6

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 113/303
31 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

FYI I'm playing through Star Wars Racer on Switch, if that will count.

I think @PuppyWaffles beat that one but @Splainhasn’t updated the list. Also I think it has to be emulator or original hardware, at least that’s what the rules say.

Is anyone working on rogue squadron? I’m just about to finish off Banjo Kazooie and wouldn’t mind giving that game a go.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Brickman said:

I think @PuppyWaffles beat that one but @Splainhasn’t updated the list. Also I think it has to be emulator or original hardware, at least that’s what the rules say.

Is anyone working on rogue squadron? I’m just about to finish off Banjo Kazooie and wouldn’t mind giving that game a go.

I love that game!  do it justice or else lol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I love that game!  do it justice or else lol.  

Haha ok will do. I rented it when I was younger and enjoyed it but never had a chance to properly play it.

10 minutes ago, themisfit138 said:

@BrickmanBattle for Naboo is pretty good also. It is like an expansion for Rogue Squadron. 

If that one is still available after I beat Rogue Squadron I'll definitely check it out.

@Jeevanfor now put me down for a claim on Rogue Squadron. Just need to beat Grunty in Banjo Kazooie and then I'll be good to go. I forgot how annoying the Grunty fight was so it's taken me a few goes already.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
25 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Alright, I'm gonna go for Pokémon Stadium 2 if no one is going for it yet. I will actually beat it this year. Wish me luck.

He's alive!!!!  lol, good luck, i need to get back to this, and i will do so tomorrow after i take my dad to the eye doc.

Imma hit up rampage tomorrow!  Let's do this boys, we gotta get another push going, i failed the last one, but i should be able to knock out rampage tomorrow and 1 or 2 more this weekend as i am off from work, lets get to 200 by april 30th!

• Love 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 116/303