IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 103/303
Editorials Team · Posted
40 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I actually liked this game, its like a kid version of THPS

It's definitely that, and that's fine. I've cleared this game a handful of times and always chuckled at how silly and janky it is. But for some reason this time I struggled with a couple of the objectives, so I got embarrassed and blamed the game. Standard stuff lol.

• Haha 2

San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing complete.

After two frustrating failed circuits and a 2nd place, I won on my 3rd try.. I've learned the things that make this game bad are great for split screen multiplayer. The roads cause crashes, the steering is jerky and the AI has preposterous catch up mechanics.

20220228_182850.jpg

20220228_192659.jpg

Edited by Matchbook
correct game name
  • Like 5

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 105/303
1 hour ago, Galdius said:

I finally captured Arceus on Pokemon Legends and now I can go back to Pokemon Stadium.

Can't wait to beat it.

I'm glad someone else is gonna go for it.  I started it and got frustrated and haven't returned. I was using rented pokemon though. I'll gladly move to a different game lol.

10 hours ago, Matchbook said:

I'm glad someone else is gonna go for it.  I started it and got frustrated and haven't returned. I was using rented pokemon though. I'll gladly move to a different game lol.

I’m at the Elite Four already. Hopefully it won’t be very hard to finish it.

• Like 1

Ok so I know I said I would try to avoid re playing games I have already beat in the past with the N64 but I couldn't help myself. I fired up Banjo Kazooie and the next thing I know I've put like 5 hours into it haha.

I can only see Banjo Tooie as claimed so if no one else is working on the first game I'll claim it now. If someone has already put serious hours into it and forgot to claim it I'm more than happy to let you get the points. Just say so now or forever hold your piece.

Also, I've made a little progress with F-Zero but damn is that game hard. I've finished the easy cups and unlocked some more characters but having some difficulty with the normal level cups. It's definitely harder than Mario Kart haha.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, Brickman said:

Ok so I know I said I would try to avoid re playing games I have already beat in the past with the N64 but I couldn't help myself. I fired up Banjo Kazooie and the next thing I know I've put like 5 hours into it haha.

I can only see Banjo Tooie as claimed so if no one else is working on the first game I'll claim it now. If someone has already put serious hours into it and forgot to claim it I'm more than happy to let you get the points. Just say so now or forever hold your piece.

Also, I've made a little progress with F-Zero but damn is that game hard. I've finished the easy cups and unlocked some more characters but having some difficulty with the normal level cups. It's definitely harder than Mario Kart haha.

welcome back to the dark side 😉  

• Like 1

Hey losers, figured I'd throw you one of my scraps... 😏

**Blows dust off of SPLAIN ALERT**

SPIDERMAN is done! 😉

IMG20220305175253.jpg.e0551eef12f6fe521869220562b8c082.jpg

IMG20220305175303.jpg.4f5aae1fe22a30ffab4b373f26bad8dd.jpg

Fun little game! A little rough around the edges, but there's a lot of charm here. The comic book style cutscenes are cool, and there's loads of Marvel characters involved, plenty of boss fights too!

The levels are pretty short, although that's always good for a little bite-sized gaming, and there are lots of moves to play around with, even if the controls aren't the best.

But I'd definitely recommend it if you like spidy, it's super fun to fire your webs and walk up walls! 😄

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 110/303
4 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Please forgive me for my sins and not being helpful in a long time. I beat Episode 1 Podracer tonight, and after I beat it I sat there and remembered I hadn't completed an N64 game in forever. So thanks to my boy Dud Bolt I'm back! 

I've heard that game is a PIA to beat so that's a good one to knock off for your return 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Please forgive me for my sins and not being helpful in a long time. I beat Episode 1 Podracer tonight, and after I beat it I sat there and remembered I hadn't completed an N64 game in forever. So thanks to my boy Dud Bolt I'm back! 

Thank you!!!  I can cross that off my list.  That game gets freaking hard.