IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

7 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Ok, I'm not sure which game I'm thinking of now. Maybe SCARS. I've played too many racing games 🤪. Also I'm not doing the fishing games for at least another 3 years! 🤣

I don’t blame you. I tried Bassmasters. I caught every fish but bass and I played it for a few hours. 

4 hours ago, themisfit138 said:

I don’t blame you. I tried Bassmasters. I caught every fish but bass and I played it for a few hours. 

What!? I think the 2 fishing games are fantastic!

I may, however, have a bias to fishing games. I thoroughly love Blue Marlin NES, BASS Master Classic SNES, and Fisherman's Bait on PS1.

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
10 hours ago, Nugfish said:

What!? I think the 2 fishing games are fantastic!

I may, however, have a bias to fishing games. I thoroughly love Blue Marlin NES, BASS Master Classic SNES, and Fisherman's Bait on PS1.

looks like they are yours to beat this year then 😆

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nugfish said:

Haha, I would like that. I forgot how many games I think are fantastic having not played the N64 for the last two years. 

They are pretty good, I forget if I beat them last year or the year before, but they were actually entertaining. As long as you can actually find the fish. I wanna say it was bass masters that occasionally you just won’t find any fish in a lake. Your up against a clock too which definitely puts some pressure on. 

I would suggest using the Fishing Rod controller too if you can get one.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

They are pretty good, I forget if I beat them last year or the year before, but they were actually entertaining. As long as you can actually find the fish. I wanna say it was bass masters that occasionally you just won’t find any fish in a lake. Your up against a clock too which definitely puts some pressure on. 

I would suggest using the Fishing Rod controller too if you can get one.

I've never tried before but looks fun. I should've pulled the trigger years ago, but the price tag is so stiff. Have you used the mad catz or the other Japanese one?

23 hours ago, Nugfish said:

Blue marlin is incredible. Played the crap out of Bass Master Classic Pro Edition for SNES. Not sure how different it is from the original, but that game was incredible. Haven't played that PS1 game, but sega bass fishing for dreamcast fill out my top three with the those other two. 

I like fishing games, but those games inspired me to try out many others that flat out sucked. Its an elite list

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matchbook said:

How was it on 64?  I was a huge fan on PC many years ago.  Played all through Tiberian sun and expansion.

It is a great port. I'm pretty sure the missions are different than the PC, but it's been over 20 years since I played the PC version so can't really remember. The only things I can say negative about this one is there is slowdown when several things are going on at once and you can only have 4 squads instead of 9 on PC.

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, Matchbook said:

How was it on 64?  I was a huge fan on PC many years ago.  Played all through Tiberian sun and expansion.

when I played it as a kid, I preferred mouse and keyboard, just like with starcraft..... I am not a controller fan when it comes to rts games

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 126/303
23 hours ago, Jeevan said:

when I played it as a kid, I preferred mouse and keyboard, just like with starcraft..... I am not a controller fan when it comes to rts games

Oh yea I'm a mouse and key board guy.  When I got my first PC in 95 I went so crazy with RTS games!  Warcraft II, Dune, Starcraft, Command and Conquer and a bunch of smaller games.  I still have a soft spot for that genre.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matchbook said:

Oh yea I'm a mouse and key board guy.  When I got my first PC in 95 I went so crazy with RTS games!  Warcraft II, Dune, Starcraft, Command and Conquer and a bunch of smaller games.  I still have a soft spot for that genre.

I never went outside of Command & Conquer and Red Alert, but I have easily spent more time playing those than any other series. I remember drawing base layouts during class in elementary school and spending ALOT of nights skirmishing on Red Alert 2: Yuris Revenge throughout high school.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Beetle Adventure Racing should be done tonight or tomorrow. Had a bit of a delay in playing. I highly recommend not getting bit by a Brown Recluse on your elbow! 

Ooo I've known so many people that got those bites. Those things can really do some damage.  Take care of it, hopefully youre back to full swing soon!

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Nugfish said:

I never went outside of Command & Conquer and Red Alert, but I have easily spent more time playing those than any other series. I remember drawing base layouts during class in elementary school and spending ALOT of nights skirmishing on Red Alert 2: Yuris Revenge throughout high school.

Oh dang you were in deep. I never played Red Alert but I remember box pics looked soo good at the time!

• Like 1