IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 87/303
1 hour ago, MegaMan52 said:

Haven't had a lot of free time, but I'm slowly making progress in Paper Mario. Currently on Chapter 6:

papermarion64chapter6.jpg.dcf8e05ea896b020e9bee8a6e997a53f.jpg

Great game. Funny story about that game for me.

I played it when it first came out but never got very far then I played it on the Wii virtual console and finished it. Then I accidentally finished it about two years ago because I forgot which paper Mario’s I had finished haha.

I got about halfway through and was starting to think the game felt very familiar and then some key stuff happened and I realised I had already finished it years ago but I enjoy the game so ended up finishing it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

liking it?  I loved it last year when i played it!

Yeah. It's my favorite N64 game, and has been my favorite N64 game pretty much since I first played it in 2001. I've beaten it many times before, but still think it is a lot of fun.

Should be able to complete the playthrough this weekend.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

army men air combat finally done!!!!  Same as last year, it glitches out on me and I had to redo the last mission after 30 mins of harvesting trucks for no cherry bombs.......

TaHHH9q.jpg

Anyway, job done!  I'll do some more in a bit, but got to dig out my cars and get on the road to get stuff for dinner and other stuff....

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, McBryce said:

World Is Not Enough

IMG_7534.jpg

Do you have a picture of tour whole entertainment center? Every time I see one of your pictures I have to do a double take because it looks so similar to my pictures. Wonder if we have the same center 

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

On 1/28/2022 at 12:49 AM, themisfit138 said:

@BrickmanJust wait till you get to the escape the trenches in the private ryan section. All the bears have rocket launchers. That part was really annoying. 

Just finished that section.

At first I tried taking out the bears but they were just too accurate. So I discovered that if you jump and hover left and right the rockets miss you most of the time. Got it on the fourth try just running and hovering until the clip scene triggered.

Not sure if that’s a known trick but it worked for me.

Onwards to the final area! Definitely enjoying the second half more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Do you have a picture of tour whole entertainment center? Every time I see one of your pictures I have to do a double take because it looks so similar to my pictures. Wonder if we have the same center 

Yeah here it is. It's a little messy right now because I'm rearranging everything.

IMG_7537.jpg

A4000636-3DAF-4820-B582-92FDC5C2FE65.jpeg.3918d4a79438a9b58d29f9cf9a35348d.jpeg

Conkers is done. Didn’t know what to take a photo so this is the start of the end credits.

I have to say that the second half really made this game amazing for me. Pretty much from the dinosaur world (minus the club scene and lava riding) the game really took off.

I won’t spoil anything for those who haven’t finished it but I loved the final world and the ending to the game. 

I’d give this a game a 9/10. A few annoyances here and there but overall an amazing game. Also the multiplayer still rocks.

I’m taking a small break from N64 to finish off some backlog stuff. If F zero is still available after that I’ll look into doing that one but I won’t call dibs yet because it could be a while.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 91/303