IGNORED

VGS NES TOURNAMENT - Pools

BeaIank

10 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

If I win, my reward is to play @Dr. Morbis at a game of his choosing? That should be interesting.

The weird thing is, if @Dr. Morbis loses, then you're playing the #16 seed and he's choosing the game.  Too late to change the formula now, but I feel like the seeding should've been reset every round, kinda like how the NHL does it - highest remaining seed faces the lowest remaining seed.  I would suggest that in this format though, the highest seed in each bracket should be choosing, not just the winner of the bracket.  No way the 16th seed should potentially have "home field advantage" at any point.

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

The weird thing is, if @Dr. Morbis loses, then you're playing the #16 seed and he's choosing the game.  Too late to change the formula now, but I feel like the seeding should've been reset every round, kinda like how the NHL does it - highest remaining seed faces the lowest remaining seed.  I would suggest that in this format though, the highest seed in each bracket should be choosing, not just the winner of the bracket.  No way the 16th seed should potentially have "home field advantage" at any point.

Definitely would make more sense!

4 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I would suggest that in this format though, the highest seed in each bracket should be choosing, not just the winner of the bracket.  No way the 16th seed should potentially have "home field advantage" at any point.

I had just assumed that was how it was. I guess I missed where it said that the winner of the higher bracket gets to pick no matter what.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

misery-see-what-you-made-me-do.gif

I've been busy with your turkey game. I will be occupied all day today and the Bearcats game is tomorrow afternoon so I might not be able to get back to this until Saturday. Try not to play anymore until I can get caught up okay?

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I've been busy with your turkey game. I will be occupied all day today and the Bearcats game is tomorrow afternoon so I might not be able to get back to this until Saturday. Try not to play anymore until I can get caught up okay?

ok

😏

Spoiler

QygJxvb.gif

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

It is disturbingly addictive isn't it?

I mean, i knew about it back in october, im actually trying now, got full ammo, some extra health, and at 11k again.  This is the most i have played it, let me see how i can compare to you 😉  If you all like this, it opens up a whole new crap load of games I can cycle in my contests 😉  Sure helps too cuz its free

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I mean, i knew about it back in october, im actually trying now, got full ammo, some extra health, and at 11k again.  This is the most i have played it, let me see how i can compare to you 😉  If you all like this, it opens up a whole new crap load of games I can cycle in my contests 😉  Sure helps too cuz its free

Feel free to continue to keep selecting free games that I'm good at. The pupper appreciates the cookies that my winnings generate. Just no more jigsaw puzzles. My time was embarrassingly bad even though I did finish it eventually. 

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Feel free to continue to keep selecting free games that I'm good at. The pupper appreciates the cookies that my winnings generate. Just no more jigsaw puzzles. My time was embarrassingly bad even though I did finish it eventually. 

we shall see.

yzgwj2d.jpg

I bought upgrades, so would have been over 30k maybe?  it gets pretty friggin rough at higher levels, pretty hectic!