IGNORED

What are you currently playing?

Reed Rothchild

18 hours ago, avatar! said:

Battletoads was amazing, but yeah, I almost always blew it on that POS level 😠

This is ironically one of the easiest levels once you know the patterns and timing. There was a period where I could do the first three levels on a single life without dying ONCE. Those were my peak NES years lol.

V Rising. It's got tons of mindless grinding resources, lots of The Sims homemaking, a bit of colony sim-esque management, and some challenging combat. I know there's lots of first/third person games in whatever this genre is ("Valheim-likes") but it's super cool to have a co-op isometric one that's easy for my wife to play. It's always hard to find a game we both really get into.

I'm playing Sonic Frontiers, and it's... Mmmeeehhhh...

It's not too terrible, but some things bog it down a bit for me. It had a loooonnnng pause to finish downloading, too many McGuffins, puzzles are annoying, and menus aren't the snappiest. I did enjoy the music and environments.

I might just quit playing and get back into TMNT Radical Rescue, I've been on a Ninja Turtle kick lately. 🐢🥷

After getting a new PC for work (which they allow us to use personally) I decided to finally install Portal.  Or in this case, Portal RTX.

Holy cow, I see what everyone was raving on and on about all these years, not that I didn't have a general idea of what this game is about.  It really is a well crafted mini-game and I honestly have no clue why they didn't turn this into a longer, more fleshed out game.

I need to get back to Final Fantasy VI in my off time but of the 19 stages, I'm on stage 18 and I think I've put between 1 to 1.5 hours into it, so this truly is the definition of a short game.  I think I paid $10 for the pair of Portal games and I feel like that's too expensive for any game you can beat in under 3 hours, but this game is so good, I don't mind.  Of course, I have Portal 2 to look forward too and the general opinion I've read online is it's more of the same, but longer.  I guess it makes the full purchase worth the price, if that's true.

Editorials Team · Posted
15 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Took a small break from MM6 to play Storm Storm, a homebrew Vectrex game.

Do you save scum all of the dragons and titans, reloading if you don't get an artifact or relic?

Because I do.  You can't tell me what to do game.

• Love 1

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Do you save scum all of the dragons and titans, reloading if you don't get an artifact or relic?

Because I do.  You can't tell me what to do game.

If you don't save scum Might and Magic you're playing wrong honestly.