IGNORED

Movie Debate #84: Mean Girls

Reed Rothchild

Rate it  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate based on your own personal preferences, NOT HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite movies of all time. Top 10.
    • 9/10 - Killer fucking movie. Everyone should watch it.
    • 8/10 - Great movie. Easy to recommend.
    • 7/10 - Very good movie, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. You might enjoy the occasional watch, or tune in if you happen to catch it on cable.
    • 5/10 - It's okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to watch.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There's plenty of better alternatives to this.
    • 3/10 - Not very good.
    • 2/10 - Pretty crappy.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - The Citizen Kane of painful experiences. You'd rather shove an icepick in your retinas than watch this.
    • You haven't seen the movie, but you're interested in watching it.
    • You have no interest in watching it.

Social Team · Posted

Last great Lindsay Lohan, absolutely wonderful to watch and hilarious.  I imagine this movie is more enjoyable for teenage girls but as a teenage boy I still found it great to watch.  But somethings I imagine hit truer for teenage girls and that would make it even better.

8/10

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Last great Lindsay Lohan, absolutely wonderful to watch and hilarious.  I imagine this movie is more enjoyable for teenage girls but as a teenage boy I still found it great to watch.  But somethings I imagine hit truer for teenage girls and that would make it even better.

8/10

tennis keeps GIF

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

For those on the fence about watching it, it's sort of a guilty pleasure type of movie.  It absolutely seems like the type of movie you would hate and never want to watch, but for some reason, it's really not that bad.  

It’s definitely a movie you judge by the cover and then watch it and holy shit is it not what you expected 

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Andy_Bogomil said:

Yeah, kinda surprised about all the 'not interested' votes. The movie is pretty hilarious even if it is aimed at a younger, female crowd. Definitely as good as some of the cornball 80s and 90s teen movies. 

Buncha manly mans 😄

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Rachel McAdams was really hot in it.

200.gif

Spoiler

I know it's just my opinion.  I may also be a sucker for redheads in general.  They typically come with the best thighs and ass.  But we are really getting beyond the point of the movie.  It's a great comedy fit for anyone to watch.