Where do you carry your wallet?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which pocket do you use?

• Left front pocket
    • Right front pocket
    • Left rear pocket
    • Right rear pocket
    • Other

Front, and seriously I don't remember ever using the rear pocket.  Seen just too much pick pocket warnings and thefts to find any intelligent excuse to do it.  Up front you can see it coming, and appropriately break the persons fingers, wrist, face for violating your space far easier than if they're behind you.

I carry my License, my every day credit card, and my ATM card, and a special momento and Nothing else.

I don’t ever carry anything that can be stolen from me permanently, so I don’t use cash unless it’s for business purposes.

Front pocket, slim wallet.

left rear currently, used to be rear right but for some reason switched at one point. I don’t know how you guys do front pockets. I got keys in one and a phone in the other. Adding a wallet to either of those is just uncomfortable. 

I have dealt with it in front on a handful of occasions where I was somewhere where I thought I could get stuff stolen (city, concerts) but thats rare. Like someone else said I rarely feel it when I sit, the pocket lets it shift out to the side

55 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I don’t know how you guys do front pockets. I got keys in one and a phone in the other. Adding a wallet to either of those is just uncomfortable. 

Phone has its own pouch that clips onto belt or hangs on pocket edge.

9 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

left rear currently, used to be rear right but for some reason switched at one point. I don’t know how you guys do front pockets. I got keys in one and a phone in the other. 

It is much simpler (in a number of ways) if one just doesn't have a phone!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Now that I can agree with! 

I have always gone with the idea that I really don't want to be in constant touch with the world - nor do I really want the world to be in constant touch with me.

Plus I can't lose what I don't have!* ^______^

*People that know me IRL would likely argue that also applies to my sanity.

Edited by Tabonga

18 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

thats all i carry in my wallet. its pretty flat. but still my wife and daughter always know wheres dads wallet is lol

edit: but i always carry cash. try to have $60-$100 at all times. just how i grew up...

I always carry emergency cash too. You never know when a card machine might be down somewhere. It's pretty rare anymore, but I still run across small businesses that don't accept cards on occasion.

• Like 1

I go with a slim wallet with money clip. I need an upgrade because this old boy is coming up on 20yrs old. 

Front left pocket: phone

Front right pocket: wallet, keys/carabiner to belt loop

Back pockets are for my butt.

I also dabble in "purses" on extended trips, gotta have my vape batteries, juice, other smoking things contained neatly.

4 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

The only people I encounter that do that are contractors or people over the age of 60

It's really nice to be able to pull my phone out without fumbling for it in a crowded pocket or have to move stuff around to avoid sitting on it. I don't give a shit what other people think of how it looks.

• Like 1

Wallet Right front pants pocket (I used to keep it right back for years til... idk when or why I switched tbh lol)

Phone front left pants pocket.

Keys in back right pants pocket (on a clip with a thing, dangling from belt loop but tucked into the pocket; switched places with my wallet essentially)