IGNORED

Where is everyone from?

Futureman

I'm from Columbia, SC where our gaming claim to fame is that the Sega Genesis "New Leaf" flash carts were field tested there. I still intend to pick one up, but I actually remembered getting those on occasion as a kid, from my Dad's local Blockbuster.

Now I live outside of Charlotte, NC, near Hickory.  It's a rather boring place (in a good way) but we have a ton of retro gaming stores.

1 hour ago, RH said:

I'm from Columbia, SC where our gaming claim to fame is that the Sega Genesis "New Leaf" flash carts were field tested there. I still intend to pick one up, but I actually remembered getting those on occasion as a kid, from my Dad's local Blockbuster.

Now I live outside of Charlotte, NC, near Hickory.  It's a rather boring place (in a good way) but we have a ton of retro gaming stores.

Nice! I’m originally from Buffalo Grove, IL, the former home of Konami NA.

49 minutes ago, bubbapauls said:

I lived in Omaha for awhile.  Ben's Game Zone and Pop Culture Exchange where awesome stores and I miss being able to go check them out weekly.

Love both. CD Tradepost (where I used to work) was pretty good in the late 2000's/early 2010's but I never find anything there any more. My favorite is Pop Culture Exchange (incidentally, owned by two former CDT employees).

9 minutes ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Love both. CD Tradepost (where I used to work) was pretty good in the late 2000's/early 2010's but I never find anything there any more. My favorite is Pop Culture Exchange (incidentally, owned by two former CDT employees).

Pop Culture Exchanges selection of toys and games is great.  The prices are really good too.  I miss shooting the shit with the owners they were always nice and willing to work with me if there was something I wanted.