IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Blue Marlin!

BeaIank

20 minutes ago, Murray said:

Nice to see a proper Marlin on the board! Where’s Skinny’s 😒  @docile tapeworm I know you ain’t bringing back some lame ass shark.  

I was planning to move on to super sprint tonight, but with all these big marlin catches, I may have to try for 1000 lber. I havent used a front loader in a long time, but I seem to remember having to press the game down to get it to work. How did you do that?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I was planning to move on to super sprint tonight, but with all these big marlin catches, I may have to try for 1000 lber. I havent used a front loader in a long time, but I seem to remember having to press the game down to get it to work. How did you do that?

He might have a replacement 72 pin connector or the Blinking Light Win where he doesn't press the cart down.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Blinking light win 😊

B09A6561-600C-4305-B9E2-479DB33378FE.jpeg.4f788aa1651fa79c3b5e557a00f555f0.jpeg
https://www.arcadeworks.net/products/blw

Edited by Murray
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, PII said:

400    ¡Yar!, She nearly took me arm right off, she did; damn Barracudas!!

400 barracuda.png

You need to take it back to port and actually get it weighed, but with that weight, you're probably looking at a participation score anyway, much like I am since I won't have any time to go shark hunting for the rest of the weekend... Bring on Super Sprint!

• Thanks 1

1. that zebco is junk get a penn

2. why is gaffing automatic? should be part of the catch.

3. ive never heard anyone call a dolphin fish a dorado

4. i caught a fish and had it weighed it was 200lb dolphin but i didnt realize what i was doing and didnt take a picture. ill try one more time.

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

and heres another thing. you follow birds to fish! 

black marlin taste the best anyway....maybe its white....

18C5E5A1-96C0-4319-BC54-50EAF1C7814E.jpeg

I actually had zero interest in playing a fishing game but this was more fun than I thought it would be. It's more arcade like and not a serious fishing game.

• Love 1