IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - 2020 Tournament - Gyruss

BeaIank

1 minute ago, Richardhead said:

I fully expect @mbd39and/or @8bitdontquit to knock me out if that 5th place spot before the week is over. Been playing Circus Charlie for about an hour and can cruise through the first loop on game mode B, no problem at all

It depends on whether i feel motivated to play any more Gyruss today and I probably won't.

I wonder what 8bit will get.

5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Also, congrats @Richardhead if only i would have had more time i might have gotten ya 😉  

Hopefully you are doing well with your health!!!!

Ain’t over yet😁

Im doing better than a lot of people. Healthy enough to play some Nintender Tapes and go back to work in a few days. 
Appreciate the good thoughts man😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 8bitdontquit said:

Indeed but we both should have finished this one..  Oh well..  Feeling a sense of relief knowing i don't have to play bubble bobble again.

Gyruss was a good time too, much better than Alien Syndrome. Now I want to get the cart.

Bubble Bobble part of the reason why I didn't even try to beat this today because I know I have no chance. One life Bubble Bobble, yikes.

• Wow! 1

4 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Gyruss was a good time too, much better than Alien Syndrome. Now I want to get the cart.

Bubble Bobble part of the reason why I didn't even try to beat this today because I know I have no chance. One life Bubble Bobble, yikes.

I’ve never done to well with BB. One life should be it for me. That Circus Charlie twist is pretty cool though.

There needs to be an agree button because i agree 1000%with this statement

Gyruss was a good time too, much better than Alien Syndrome. Now I want to get the cart.

Bubble Bobble part of the reason why I didn't even try to beat this today because I know I have no chance. One life Bubble Bobble, yikes

Edited by 8bitdontquit
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1