IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Millipede

BeaIank

Events Helper · Posted

Literally the first time i have ever played this game lol.  Hopefully you all don't flame me too much for this measly score 😉.  Boring day so i figured I would try it out.  Got a few mins. to kill, might try to post a higher score.  Aaaaaaand, now im addicted 😞 🤣

106,121 in case Murray don't believe me lol

112,003     FINALLY!!!!!  100k mark beaten lol

mil6.PNG

15865430752951062919916.jpg

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Literally the first time i have ever played this game lol.  Hopefully you all don't flame me too much for this measly score 😉.  Boring day so i figured I would try it out.  Got a few mins. to kill, might try to post a higher score.  Aaaaaaand, now im addicted 😞 🤣

No one will flame you for your score. You must have missed where I posted a score of 0 points 😄😄😄 

Events Helper · Posted

Shoot, now that i read the rules, do any of my scores count?  🤣  guess i could go back and take a pic. of the screen caps with a piece of paper with my name on it.........I guess how much do you guys require this?  I have them all saved on my pc, which is where i am playing all these with my keyboard........

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Shoot, now that i read the rules, do any of my scores count?  🤣  guess i could go back and take a pic. of the screen caps with a piece of paper with my name on it.........I guess how much do you guys require this?  I have them all saved on my pc, which is where i am playing all these with my keyboard........

Yeah bud, what do you think this is werewolf? 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

We can give you a free pass since it is your first time posting scores in the contest. The other better option is to beat your best score and post it within the rules😉

• Like 3

999,999 (round 111)

I've always enjoyed Millipede, and found it be pretty easy (especially compared to the arcade version). I don't have much Atari 2600 experience, but I enjoyed that version of Millipede too which actually plays quite well for that system. I remember looping the score twice on the NES version before, and at some point the game just slowed down almost completely as if it gave up. So it wasn't too hard for me to get this score. Although, it's only now that I see the tiebreaker is furthest round. I thought I was supposed to get there faster than Bert did. Whoops.

bS9lh4N.jpg

KOyV2Km.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
13 hours ago, guillavoie said:

We can give you a free pass since it is your first time posting scores in the contest. The other better option is to beat your best score and post it within the rules😉

I will prolly not be able to do another run kuz i gotta work through monday morning.  Thanks for letting me get off the hook this time, i will remember for sure next time 😉.  If anybody has a problem with this just let me get the 3 participation points 🤣.  Otherwise, hopefully i aint last with ninji lol

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
21 hours ago, ninjistar said:

They do... and it's delicious! But no one can go there now to get it.... we can only dream. ☁️ SUPER R@RE HOLY GRAIL L00K!!!

Thas how I search for everything I buy for my collection.  I ain't no noob.  I'm TWATA HA certified bitchez. 

I don't want it unless it's R@RE OOP L👀K!!!!!1!!1!

Edited by JamesRobot
  • Haha 2