IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Millipede

BeaIank

8 hours ago, ninjistar said:

That was an interesting week. Now we're headed into the off week. What will you all do? I'm thinking we should have an unofficial game week 😛  I suppose I can find something to play!  

Updated to a better score on page 2 haha. 😄 

I honestly haven't been very motivated to play anything the last few weeks. Maybe I'll try to switch it up and play some Gameboy or SNES games.

9 hours ago, mbd39 said:

21 participants. Nice. Congrats on getting 7th, ninjistar! This game just frustrated me lol.

Thanks. I felt pretty good about that score. I actually was really doing well that day and felt I had hit my stride. I beat my score at the time something like 3 times in a row when I got the 242k score. I felt I'd continue progressing the next day. That was not the case 😄. I should have kept playing that day! 

On 4/13/2020 at 12:10 AM, guillavoie said:

Honorable mention to @Bearcat-Doug and @ookii_risu for breaking the 300k bar as well, it takes nerves to hold that long in this game!

I honestly didn't think my score would make the top 8 since I hadn't even played the game before. I wish I had more time to play this week, maybe I could have had a shot at the win.

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I honestly didn't think my score would make the top 8 since I hadn't even played the game before. I wish I had more time to play this week, maybe I could have had a shot at the win.

Oh, look at me, I didn't think i was gonna do good, whoa is me......... 🤣  Just kidding bud 🙂 

6 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Oh, look at me, I didn't think i was gonna do good, whoa is me......... 🤣  Just kidding bud 🙂 

It's happened to me a few times. There were weeks that I won when I hadn't played the game before the contest and there were weeks that I thought I would win where I didn't come close. Just my luck!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

It's happened to me a few times. There were weeks that I won when I hadn't played the game before the contest and there were weeks that I thought I would win where I didn't come close. Just my luck!

Do you think that you could max the score with more practice?

I'd be happy just to get 200k.

• The topic was unpinned