IGNORED

The Switch Thread

12 hours ago, Tabonga said:

You are indeed welcome - the inventory checker said the Target nearest me had some - when I got there there were none on the floor but the clerk went in the stockroom since his inventory said they had it - he found it in a bunch of discontinued games.

Hey I went this morning after looking last night, first one I went to had them, but not out, 2 hiding in the back and I got it for $15. Thanks.

I think I'm going to post the daily releases as I add them to my spreadsheet. Hopefully it helps someone see something they didn't know was coming/got released. So for today:

My Universe: Cooking Star Restaurant
Slide Stars
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Speed 3 Grand Prix
Cloudpunk

Billion Road opens for Preorder today, for those interested

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/neo-frontpage/products/billion-road-switch

If the release schedule holds true through December we might crack the 750 game mark by the end of the year.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Lack Luster Releases today

Just Dance 2021

tFamily Feud

The 17th is shaping up to be a big release day, with 9 releases if none of them are pushed back.

Yes Your Grace  pre-orders at Super Rare Games open up in a few minutes - it looks pretty interesting so I will order a copy.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I'm not too familiar with Super Rare Games myself, I don't track or follow European releases. But thanks for the info!

I have gotten a few games from them - they usually ship soon after the pre-orders close.

Darkwood
Chroma Squad
Steamworld Collection
The Sexy Brutale

Edited by Tabonga

1 hour ago, Tabonga said:

Yes Your Grace  pre-orders at Super Rare Games open up in a few minutes - it looks pretty interesting so I will order a copy.

I’d love to know your thoughts on this game when you get it. It looks interesting but I didn’t end up pre ordering because I wasn’t 100% sure.

I find Super Rare to be one of the best of the limited run companies. They always ship pretty quickly after closed pre orders and I like their packaging.

23 minutes ago, Shmup said:

I’d love to know your thoughts on this game when you get it. It looks interesting but I didn’t end up pre ordering because I wasn’t 100% sure.

I find Super Rare to be one  of the best of the limited run companies. They always ship pretty quickly after closed pre orders and I like their packaging.

I think they actually have the stock on hand when they do preorders - unlike some companies who apparently finance their operations by sitting on your capital for unspecified amounts of time.

There are a few companies who will charge a minimal deposit for pre-orders and the balance when the item actually ships.  

Anybody else been playing Super Mario Bros 35?  I’ve been having way more fun with this game than I expected!

I can usually place in the top 10 (not actually sure if that’s good)  my daughter played and just stood there and placed 19th.  I  can feel some of the rust is coming off.  Not as good as I was as a kid but I don’t look like a bumbling idiot ALL the time.

6 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Just finished my playthrough last week. It was... an experience? Definitely not a great game by any means, but was a good change of pace. I have 1 and 2 but haven't played them yet. Not sure how they compare to 4. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:09 AM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

A handful more games released today and I somehow missed Towerfall from LRG this past Friday

Human: Fall Flat Anniversary Edition
30in1 Game Collection
Sniper Elite 4
Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
Truck Driver
Journey to the Savage Planet
Towerfall

you missed this gem.

71IHBkdPW7L._SL1482_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

**Full setters have left the chat**

**Shovelware collectors have entered the chat** 

I am not a fullsetter but you guys would probably puke if you saw some of the shovelware I have for Wii and DS 🤪

I’m not buying this though. This is the game I’ll get for free when I’m snapping up local listings in a few years and selling off the stuff I already have. 

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Like 1