IGNORED

The Switch Thread

1 hour ago, Mae247 said:

Anyone know where I can get a regular v2 switch console (yes I’m sure your all laughing) My sons birthday is coming up in about a week and of course he just asked me for this for his birthday.

Any ideas? 

Check yer PM's! And good luck!

I think the Switch stock situation is improving. People are selling used Switch units for $260-280 in my area, down from the $350+ that they used to go for. Brand new ones are now going for $350. And no these are not the "shipping only because I'm afraid of germs" scam posts lol.

I don't usually want to touch the whole mobile game to Switch conversion mess, but the fact the apple arcade trolls locked down Cat Quest II I went and picked up the two pack game card the other day and finally having nothing to do all afternoon fired it up.  Preface this I had finished #1 earlier this year, but I'm really enjoying it MORE on Switch due to real controls.  The game plays fantastic, love the atmosphere and how the story just drives it along.  I can't wait to knock it off and really dig into the sequel as I'm curious what upgrades are there and what just carried over.  It makes me want to maybe look into a few other conversions of the realm, perhaps that Sky Force vertical shooter, loved it for a time on mobile but the whole overly tight fisted cash give out for upgrades pushed me away after awhile, and since they don't need me to IAP for more gold I know the rates are kind on the pay once model.

4 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

HYPE. BIG HYPE. Hyrule Warriors 2 is going to tell the in-canon story of the calamity war that took place 100 years before Breath of the Wild! You can play as Zelda and the original champions! Looks amazing!

Sounds cool except for the fact that you go into the game knowing you are going to lose.....

Depends on your definition of happy ending, some don't suck, some well...

I'm starting to get into Children of Morta on Switch.  That first spider boss is just aggravatingly designed, but the one after wasn't anywhere near as rotten or the stage designs either.  That story though it really pushes you further into the depths which is strange how it's carried along given it's a procedurally generated dungeon title.

Finally found a good arcade racer on Switch! It's Hotshot Racing. Developed by Sumo Digital who are also known for Outrun Coast 2 Coast and Sonic Racing. Much much better than Horizon Chase Turbo. And yeah, it's only digital, and I bought a digital release. Shame! Such shame. But it's cheaper than a physical would have been too.