IGNORED

What's for dinner, what did you cook?

fcgamer

19 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

metoometoometoo 😉

Dude, if you showed up on my doorstep I'd fire up the oven on the spot! 😍

It's a day I have been praying for since we first shared our mutual passions of N64 and wife humpin'! 😅

As soon as Corona time is over I want you on a plane and over for dinner asap! 😘

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
48 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Not that I am aware of, unless you make it yourself. Serena and I usually make a roast once or twice a year but it's a big hassle, lol!

@fcgamer

Why is it such a hassle to do a roast out of curiosity?

is it just not something Taiwanese stores have or just too much work?

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, fcgamer said:

I've personally never seen one here, maybe Costco has it, but most shops I reckon don't.

kinda weird, but different, i guess im just used to going to any store and seeing a nice hunk of roast 🤷‍♂️.  Sorry you all dont have that option, i mean, nothing like just throwing a roast in the crock pot and letting it simmer all day and coming home to dinner being ready.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

kinda weird, but different, i guess im just used to going to any store and seeing a nice hunk of roast 🤷‍♂️.  Sorry you all dont have that option, i mean, nothing like just throwing a roast in the crock pot and letting it simmer all day and coming home to dinner being ready.

I could throw some chicken feet in the pot though, before heading to work 😄

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, fcgamer said:

I could throw some chicken feet in the pot though, before heading to work 😄

funny you should say that.  My boss had some chicken feet at work not too long ago.........I didn't try one, just didnt look tooooooo appealing to me honestly.  Plus the sauce smelled a little weird for my liking......not sure what the sauce was, i should have tried it, but decided against it.  Next time he brings it in i think i will tho.  He is from the ivory coast and his mother made them.  Not sure if it is prepped different from Taiwan, but i can imagine it is.

• Wow! 1