Reed Rothchild

Rate em  

27 members have voted

1. 1. See below for explanation of ratings

Editorials Team · Posted

f00141480888bd047ad720b9a819dae8.jpg

Master thread with standings

Ratings key: 
10 - One of your very favorite artists of all time.
9 - Killer fucking band.  Or artist.
8 - Great sound, great songs, great albums.
7 - Very good, but not quite great.
6 - Pretty good.  More than a few songs you like.  You'd entertain the thought of seeing them live if they were in the area.  Or still alive.
5 - They're okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to listen to.
4 - Meh.  There may be a song or two, or an album that you dig, but you'd rather listen to other stuff.
3 - Not very good.  You will more likely than not turn the station if they come on the radio.
2 - Not your cup of tea at all.  Some people like this, but you are not one of them.
1 - Horrible in every way.
0 - In the running for worst artist/musician of all time.  You would rather take a cheese grater to your face than listen to this.

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Skorp said:

1 from me instead of 0 somehow chose 0. I did listen to some of his stuff as my nieces like to cover his songs on Tik Tok, but it wasn't good.

(If you can delete my vote so I can do 1 that would be good)

I'll just add a point to the calculation next week.

Honestly, I'd never heard any of his stuff (that I'm aware of) but had heard the name and been less than impressed by images I'd seen of him.  Listening to a bunch of the stuff provided up top and...yeah, solid 0 for me.  I mean, damn, his "singing" goes from a drunken mumble when going slow to something less comprehensible than the "gutter talk" from Blade Runner.  No thank you.

Can't stand this type of music in general. I know it's not mumble rap but it's the next worse thing. The weird thing is I think he actually has a pretty solid taste in music himself ( I remember reading that some of his favourite music was Led Zepplin and some other great classic rock) but it definitely doesn't show in the music he releases. I know he even plays some country/rock style guitar but again you'd never know from the shit that's popular.

I had only heard his name at first. 
the first time I saw a picture of him I thought “interesting why is this guy so popular?”. 
then I saw him on “hot ones” (I think that’s the name of the show) Not really my type of person, I thought. 

but after hearing a few of his songs I enjoyed them.