Bruno Mars - 4.53

twenty one pilots - 4.00

Babymetal - 3.66

Imagine Dragons - 3.49

Five Finger Death Punch - 2.95

Post Malone - some low number

Lil Xan - 0.88

Pretty dire so far lol

I mean a lot of those are jokes or are largely hated anyways.

What not listed 2010s artists would you personally rate higher than a 5?

Editorials Team · Posted
51 minutes ago, fox said:

I mean a lot of those are jokes or are largely hated anyways.

What not listed 2010s artists would you personally rate higher than a 5?

Hated by our generation maybe.  We're officially old men yelling at clouds.  It was just an observation anyway.  I'm no fan of most of them.

As for 6+... Well I'd prefer not to give potential future threads away, but there's probably at least a dozen.  Do people here like Mastodon?  Are they 2000s or 2010s?  Maybe we'll find out some day.

Plus I have to go with things people know, which inherently means pop(ular) acts.

I've never heard of this before, but one video was enough to confirm that it's definitely not for me.

It's not as terrible as I would have imagined though, at least it sounds like real music, and not like a lot of other terrible pop music out there nowadays.

2/10 or 3/10? Doesn't matter.

(full disclaimer: I'm actually a big fan of a lot of stuff that probably doesn't sound like real music)

Edited by Sumez

I'n gonna be a contrarian and say he is a solid 8/10. And I am very hard to please when it comes to modern lofi hip-hop and mumble rap. For example, I never ever would listen to say, Lil Xan or 69six9 for whatever his name is. 

I find his songs very catchy and enjoyable. Especially Sunflower. Thought it fit Into the Spider-Verse perfectly. I also respect the variety of his musical endeavors. I mean, Circles is practically a soft rock song.

Plus, as a big H3H3 fan as it seems some others here are, it is nice to know he is a good person when he isn't on stage as well.