IGNORED

With NA gone, can we finally talk about why some members got banned?

attakid101

Just now, B.A. said:

None of the staff spend any time thinking about or talking about you, sorry. There is no target on your back, your REAL account has no warning points.  Be here or don't, no one will lose any sleep either way.  

Spoiler

You and MrWunderful are both dicks.  You have no tact.  That is all.

29 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Yeah, you did. But I dont really care, so stick around if you want to contribute- if not then dont bother. 

Spoiler

Sure thing, jackass.  You really never should have been modded.  You're an asshole like me and the worst kind of person to be in charge of that shit.  I dislike you because you're a jackass.  Has nothing to do with you disliking Atari.

1 hour ago, Loxx O))) said:

Here is how I feel, honestly.  Someone mentioned me going out the way I did makes places like this look bad, I agree.  100%.  This is a welcoming place that wants a large community, and I get that.  My shit isn't exactly the best look for 'friendly to everyone'.  It kind of upset me that people like you had a sour opinion of me because I really like you.  But, you know what, I don't blame you.  I'm the shithead that I am and you guys are trying to be good.  I understand I am welcome back here.  I guess my point was better this time with my comments.  It's not that I'm upset with how I was welcome back, it's that I'm allowed back but people just don't really like who I am.  And that's cool, man.  I might pop in occasionally but I won't be a regular.  That's too much of a risk to you.  I'm respecting that.

I actually popped back on today to see if there was a thread about Archon being on Retro Liberty a few days ago because I wanted to give him a shout out and say I was jealous of that Metroid cartoon concept art.  Had trouble logging in, searched my name to try to find my username and make sure it was accurate, and came across this thread.  And then saw pages and pages of people specifically talking about me.  Just wanted to clear up.  I do have no ill will but I understand I'm not exactly the guy to promote NA values.  I've still got my NA hat, though!

I harbor no ill will, but at least you can see why my opinion would be soured, so that's definitely positive.

Just block/ignore/not-sure-what-it-is-here the people that get under your skin and I think you'll be fine.

EDIT- Well, I just noticed we're on page 10 and I was on page 9 when I replied, so no idea if you'll even see this.

Administrator · Posted

@Loxx O))) I'm disappointed, because I've gone out of my way to defend you and try to be understanding and accommodating and reasonable.  Even so far as to reaching out to you with genuine and sincere concern and interest.  Regardless of what you think about these people or why -- calling them offensive names and being negative only makes you look bad and is absolutely not productive.  

I don't know what you think about the mods or what you've heard - but we really did (do) try to be understanding and accommodating to people, including those who made hateful or negative statements or actions in the past.

Please stop.  It's obvious there are personality conflicts here between you and some staff that may never be resolved.

I'll ask everyone to just move on from this.  If I see more back and forth regarding this matter, I'll just lock this thread as it's not doing anything productive if people are fighting.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Loxx O))) said:

Cry baby mods at this place.

My WWE2K Switch brutha...it's all good.  There are a few peeps I'm not a huge fan of either, but I just avoid their posts for the most part.  The part about being cool is just following the site rules no more no less.  No need to insult yourself and others my man!

• The topic was locked