IGNORED

Greetings from Lukie Games

2 hours ago, lukiegames said:

Hi all,  Sara here from Lukie Games. Just transitioned over and wanted to give a quick hello.  NA was an amazing resource and it looks like VGS is off to a great start.  Always happy to answer any questions that pop up.

Why did you ban me from bidding on your eBay auctions just because I asked a few questions about the items?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks for showing up.  I'm sure you guys get plenty of orders but I'm one of the ones that really appreciates your no-questions-asked return policy.  I've bought sizable lots, knowing I'd be returning 50-75% because quality matters.  You guys have never had a problem with that, and I keep coming back because of that service alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Why did you ban me from bidding on your eBay auctions just because I asked a few questions about the items?

Ugh, after the way you responded in this thread I'd say lukiegames made a very smart move.

You admit your willingness to file claims, so yeah, sellers block people that seem like a hassle. I'd take less money from an easy buyer than more from an entitled one with issues any day of the week.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 7:16 PM, jonebone said:

Ugh, after the way you responded in this thread I'd say lukiegames made a very smart move.

You admit your willingness to file claims, so yeah, sellers block people that seem like a hassle. I'd take less money from an easy buyer than more from an entitled one with issues any day of the week.

^I agree 100%