IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Final Round - Balloon Fight

BeaIank

4 hours ago, mbd39 said:

Congrats on reaching 4th on the weekly contest leaderboard though. Your regular participation paid off. Didn't you come close to winning one week?

Thanks, and yep. Hopefully as the dust settles (figuratively and literally) around the house, I'll be able to be a more serious contender next time! 🙂

Just now, Richardhead said:

Maybe a little too ready. What should I be playing to practice up for the next season? I’m currently playing some games for Brocks SNES thing. But I could mix a few NES titles in.

I don't make the schedule so just keep your skills sharp so we can show skinny and the cauliflower crew how champions handle business around here!

My name has been brought up time and time again since I retired in 2015 and went into the Hall of Fame. For those that called me out all these years, get ready next season because the undefeated champion is back! I would say it's awkward for @bertsampson that I beat for the 2015 title and never lost, but he's the reigning champion and even though we are on the same team, I wouldn't have recruited him if I didn't think we would go one on one for the title next season because I want to run with the best! Seriously, who doesn't want to see the undefeated champion vs the current champion?

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned
On 12/3/2019 at 7:23 PM, Richardhead said:

Maybe a little too ready. What should I be playing to practice up for the next season? I’m currently playing some games for Brocks SNES thing. But I could mix a few NES titles in.

I've been practicing with the old contest games just to knock the rust off. It's kind of like @arnpoly's thing, but I'm beating the weekly contest library.

• Like 1