Dude, that is an elf mooning us

12 minutes ago, Link said:

Dude, that is Siamese twins

9 minutes ago, Link said:

Dude, that is Cartman saying “Screw you guys, I’m going home.”

Make up your damn mind

Events Team · Posted
21 hours ago, PII said:

That's Cool!  What did you use?  Just curious, not looking to infringe on your style.  Looks like it would make a great piece of graffiti.  

Thanks!  I got these sweet alcoholic markers from Hobby Lobby.  That was my first drawing with them.  They were on sale.  24 markers for 18 bucks.

g7ZrJrh.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, T-Pac said:

06 - Mysterious Man from Final Fantasy Adventure [Nintendo Game Boy - 1991]

@RH - I absolutely love this one. My instinct was to make something like Studio Ghibli's Howl and Moomin's Snufkin.

image.png.c4806611e245a3b625b6e4f9908d3d34.png

And as a bonus - here's my first attempt. I didn't like the way it turned out, but I figured I'd share it anyway:

Hide contents

image.png.d3c7342b8447525509983a75ed6f9f05.png

[T-Pac]

Dude, I respect your personal opinions on your work, but I couldn’t have hoped for more!  They are both amazing and better than I ever imagined.

Graphics Team · Posted
On 10/6/2023 at 8:47 AM, Kguillemette said:

I'm hardly an artist, but knowing nothing about the game, I saw a jack-o-lantern blueberry for some reason.Compress_20231006_114525_5007.jpg.ce5b0eae2dfbf9a5139eb3906f610531.jpg

Dude - this is so good haha! 

I'm so stoked to have these extra contributions - it's only been a week and Ink-Tober is already awesome this year.

[T-Pac]

• Agree 1

Graphics Team · Posted
23 hours ago, BlackVega said:

Aha alright then. Well, so my suggestion will be very easy- there you go, take another cat from Mappy and now THIS is an obvious CAT to draw (kinda looks like Wilford Brimley btw- RIP legend)

Screenshot2023-10-06210648.png.5c112fe85939f6504529674f95a0ed1c.png

Perfect! (And no promises that I actually draw it as a cat haha.)

[T-Pac]

17 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Thanks!  I got these sweet alcoholic markers from Hobby Lobby.  That was my first drawing with them.  They were on sale.  24 markers for 18 bucks.

g7ZrJrh.jpg

I just got some of those last year, too!
They're fun for flat coloring, but I'm pretty terrible at adding shadow tones with them, which is unfortunately the whole point of alcohol-based markers haha. You seemed to nail it pretty easy, though - especially with the chrome parts of your robot.

Drew my dad's 1964 station-wagon for his birthday last month, and I used the markers to color it...

Spoiler

image.png.d8f2dd0b1715838651080952d988d526.png

[T-Pac]

14 hours ago, fcgamer said:

@T-Pac do either of these work?

IMG20231007122111.jpg

IMG20231007122117.jpg

They sure do! I like that little blue guy - what game is this?

[T-Pac]

• Like 3

Graphics Team · Posted
17 hours ago, RH said:

Dude, I respect your personal opinions on your work, but I couldn’t have hoped for more!  They are both amazing and better than I ever imagined.

Nice - thanks, dude!

I thought you might like it since it turned out kinda like the character from your old avatar. (I think that was somebody from Final Fantasy as well?)

[T-Pac]

Graphics Team · Posted

07 - Dirtbike Rider from Excitebike [Nintendo Entertainment System - 1985]

@Bearcat-Doug thanks for this revised suggestion! Believe it or not, this was the hardest one for me to draw so far. Getting the perspective on the dirtbike was tough, but I wanted a dynamic angle like in the sprite.

[T-Pac]

image.png.41f4c0499fbd59d78ca1b490d79f3e0e.png

• Like 14
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, T-Pac said:

07 - Dirtbike Rider from Excitebike [Nintendo Entertainment System - 1985]

@Bearcat-Doug thanks for this revised suggestion! Believe it or not, this was the hardest one for me to draw so far. Getting the perspective on the dirtbike was tough, but I wanted a dynamic angle like in the sprite.

[T-Pac]

image.png.41f4c0499fbd59d78ca1b490d79f3e0e.png

That turned out great! Thanks for drawing it!

• Like 1

I've been selected 2 years in a row so let's see if I can do it again. How about the bat from one of my favourite Atari 2600 games, Demon Attack?

Here are 2 screens, the long bullet is what the player shoots up, the multiple small ones are droppings coming from the bat. When you destroy a large bat, it turns into 2 small bats.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
14 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I've been selected 2 years in a row so let's see if I can do it again. How about the bat from one of my favourite Atari 2600 games, Demon Attack?

Yep - still 8 slots left this year! You got in quick enough to be day #23.

Fun pick, by the way. I'm more of a Phoenix guy, but Demon Attack is definitely a solid game, too.

[T-Pac]