IGNORED

2023 NCAA/NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Wait....what?

Player ran into him and he hit his head on the wall behind him.  Nothing has been released yet, but I imagine there will be some sort of change after this.

Trigger warning for the video:
https://youtu.be/_3GFSPoLVgY?t=1694

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

@Reed Rothchild @a3quit4s have to admit im a *little* nervous about cardinals on sunday. Is Dobbs a mobile qb? Not sure

maybe because everybody was saying niners=cowboys blah blah  my mind was poisoned 

I wanna say the cowboys game was more about the cowboys being bad. We had the Thursday night game against the Giants so we are on a nice long rest, favored by 14, and at home. 

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

@Reed Rothchild @a3quit4s have to admit im a *little* nervous about cardinals on sunday. Is Dobbs a mobile qb? Not sure

maybe because everybody was saying niners=cowboys blah blah  my mind was poisoned 

Can a team be a "trap game" two weeks in a row? 😏

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2023 at 2:05 PM, wongojack said:

BYU is the team I was hoping could run the table and beat one of the losers leaving us behind in the championship game, but I'd say Kansas is now the sexy pick to disrupt things.

Oklahoma and Texas haven't played each other in the Big XII champ game in a long time.  I REALLY would like to avoid that scenario, but Baylor can't do anything about that now (after last night).  Let me know if there's anything I can do for the Bearcats - LOL.

I'm not looking forward to that 10:15 start tonight for the Bearcats/BYU game. It's going to be tough trying to stay awake past 1 am and that's hoping there's no overtime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm not looking forward to that 10:15 start tonight for the Bearcats/BYU game. It's going to be tough trying to stay awake past 1 am and that's hoping there's no overtime.

I saw the Bearcats were favored.  BYU has a big stadium and they turn up for games.  Plus, I still think they are one of the top teams in the conference.  Going to be a tough game to win on the road.

35 minutes ago, wongojack said:

I saw the Bearcats were favored.  BYU has a big stadium and they turn up for games.  Plus, I still think they are one of the top teams in the conference.  Going to be a tough game to win on the road.

I have no idea why they are playing a Friday night game when it doesn't start until 10:15 pm eastern time. I remember one of the Pac-12 coaches complaining a few years ago about playing home night games because no one involved with the bowl selection committee would stay up until 1:00 am watching them.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

54 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I have no idea why they are playing a Friday night game when it doesn't start until 10:15 pm eastern time. I remember one of the Pac-12 coaches complaining a few years ago about playing home night games because no one involved with the bowl selection committee would stay up until 1:00 am watching them.

You need to schedule them next year for a 10:59am et kickoff at your place