IGNORED

2023 NCAA/NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

41 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

The Lions were actually pretty solid last year. Without Cincinnati Bearcats legend Travis Kelce, it's obvious that Patrick Mahomes is basically Andy Dalton.

It never really occurred to me how bad their receiving corps is until they played one game without Kelce

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

It never really occurred to me how bad their receiving corps is until they played one game without Kelce

After they lost Hill to the Dolphins and with Kelce hurt, they don't have much at all. Tom Brady won a lot of games with no name recievers, but Patrick Mahomes looked like a backup last night.

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

After they lost Hill to the Dolphins and with Kelce hurt, they don't have much at all. Tom Brady won a lot of games with no name recievers, but Patrick Mahomes looked like a backup last night.

Just watched the highlights.

Looked to me like Mahomes made play after play and throw after throw, but they dropped too many balls.  Including a 4th and 25 ball.

56 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Just watched the highlights.

Looked to me like Mahomes made play after play and throw after throw, but they dropped too many balls.  Including a 4th and 25 ball.

The important thing is that the Chiefs lost and technically have the worst record in the NFL. 😂

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Also true and Joe Burrow is the highest paid which is probably going to result in him having no recievers either.

See example A last night of the chiefs losing to the lions. Of course it’s only one game but it’s tough to have a lot of other money on the field with a $50 mil a year qb

edit: Mahomes is worth every cent by the way

Edited by a3quit4s

2 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

See example A last night of the chiefs losing to the lions. Of course it’s only one game but it’s tough to have a lot of other money on the field with a $50 mil a year qb

edit: Mahomes is worth every cent by the way

Burrow said he was going to take a deal that made it possible to keep all of his recievers, but apparently that went out the window.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

And the 49ers dumped Trey Lance on the Cowboys, so that probably didn't hurt.

If by dumped you mean covered up the worst draft day move in the history of sports and got bailed out by Mr. Irrelevant lmao

Its too bad he got injured, I would have loved to see how that NFC Championship game played out not even as a Niners fan, just as a fan of the game. 

Edited by a3quit4s

1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

I still can’t believe they just turned a blind eye about all the rape cases for a QB that probably won’t even be average and paid him like he is Mahomes or Burrow or Allen

Yep, all three of those things are why I'm not even watching that dumpster fire of a team anymore.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Yep, all three of those things are why I'm not even watching that dumpster fire of a team anymore.

At least when the Bengals were awful it was from being cheap and not even trying to sign good players. The Browns seem to constantly overpay for average players and can't seem to figure out why they don't even make the playoffs.