IGNORED

2023 NCAA/NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

On 9/6/2023 at 3:47 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

I can already tell Montana isn't that good.  Look forward to losing to Montana State by 40 again.  That's always fun...

On the bright side, All-American MSU quarterback Tommy Mellott is coming to our practice on Thurs to give the kids a pep talk.  I just won't mention how much sadness he personally causes me.

Do you still watch Pittsburgh? The Bearcats jumped on them early, but their defense made it close in the second half. It was a solid road win that hopefully will help them going into their first season of Big 12 conference games.

Editorials Team · Posted

Not actually watching, so these are superficial observations...

But holy Burrow statline.  Presumably the Browns outschemed them and had him pressured.

And Niners continue fucking rolling.  That's 13 out of 14 boys, with 1 loss where we had no QBs.  Purdy's still undefeated as far as I'm concerned.

Editorials Team · Posted
20 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Herbert is a stud!

You don't have to tell me.  He kicked the shit out of Montana in college, beat out the Montana State golden boy transfer Prukop, his brother played in town here, and his dad played for the Griz!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Not actually watching, so these are superficial observations...

But holy Burrow statline.  Presumably the Browns outschemed them and had him pressured.

It was probably Burrow missing all of training camp and the entire presason, but that was 1990s Bengals bad. The defense was solid most of the first half, but they got torn up the rest of the game. Just terrible all around.