IGNORED

2023 NCAA/NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

3 hours ago, Estil said:

And where do you come up with that idea?

He gave up his seat on the plane to the Big Bopper. Then when it was about to take off, he told Holly "I hope your plane crashes!"

That's a true story.

Of course, it was in response to Holly telling him "I hope your bus freezes!" 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

You're a year late on that train

I mean universally hated. I figure one championship is acceptable, two is a fluke, three ... you're sacrificing children to the same dark lord that Brady did by his third.

1 minute ago, Tulpa said:

I mean universally hated. I figure one championship is acceptable, two is a fluke, three ... you're sacrificing children to the same dark lord that Brady did by his third.

What did Nick Saban do with Alabama?

At a certain point I just stopped caring and just admired the teams that win out like that since clearly they are doing something right. If they are cheating like the Patriots, then screw them, but otherwise, just enjoy it for what it is.

Edited by Mega Tank

Just now, Tulpa said:

But then Brady had a major long drought before he started winning again, so let's hope the same thing happens to Patty.

I know 49ers defense was tired, but I would want the ball second in OT because you get the fourth downs and you know exactly what you need and what kind of result it will get you.  When the 49ers missed that TD on third down, I knew in my heart it was over...

Editorials Team · Posted
30 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

just enjoy it for what it is.

Fuck that.  At this point I'm like "well... uh... at least Purdy's dad isn't going to prison" lol

It's fine.  Sports are just rooting for the owner and his special uniform that select group of mercenaries happen to wear for that season.  Nothing to care too much about.  But god those Chiefs fans are going to be unbearable.  The new Pats fans.  Look forward to that in the office tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Fuck that.  At this point I'm like "well... uh... at least Purdy's dad isn't going to prison" lol

It's fine.  Sports are just rooting for the owner and his special uniform that select group of mercenaries happen to wear for that season.  Nothing to care too much about.  But god those Chiefs fans are going to be unbearable.  The new Pats fans.  Look forward to that in the office tomorrow.

I don't understand why people would count out Mahomes. I honestly don't know they weren't favored. Unless CMC carried the 49ers hard, I figured they weren't going to win.

I know emotions get the best of players on the field, but I really didn't like Kelce yelling at Andy Reid. That was just terrible.

2 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

That's because he's an arrogant douchebag.  Watch New Heights for an hour.  Like, bro, you lucked into Reid and Mahomes to get you records and rings.

It's hard for me to listen to Podcasts. I'll take your word on Kelce being a db. Yelling at your coach like that is just nuts. Leave the nuggies coach alone.

Excited Kc Chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs