IGNORED

2023 NCAA/NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

12 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

It was probably Burrow missing all of training camp and the entire presason, but that was 1990s Bengals bad. The defense was solid most of the first half, but they got torn up the rest of the game. Just terrible all around.

376874114_684875383683489_3399858959016216608_n.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves the Browns $250 mil debacle also looked like ass.  ‘Member when amari Cooper almost blew out his knee catching a shitty pass behind him?  Muscles probably too tight.  

At least for Burrow it was just an off day instead of the norm.  

Lots of wild NCAA action the day before!

8 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

They took a washed QB just like they did with Favre. You hate to see it happen, but he is an older QB.

On 9/7/2023 at 7:48 AM, captmorgandrinker said:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/boxscores/1996-09-28-cincinnati.html

^^^I was at that game, and that had the single most brilliant defensive play I've ever seen in the third OT.

Miami was driving to score, and their guy was churning towards the end zone with a defender on him trying to stretch across the goal line.  One of the Cincy guys got down on all fours on the goal line in his way, and when the Miami guy tried to stretch across the goal line he bumped into him and lost the ball, game over!

I hope you weren't at the game this weekend. The Bearcats had the ball inside the red zone 8 times and only scored 24 points. They should've blown Miami out instead of losing for the first time since 2005. If they play like that next Saturday, Oklahoma might win by 50.