IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Tiny Toon Adventures

BeaIank

3 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Oh, and I started Cobra Kai on Netflix the other day and I'm loving it. I'm on season two now.

I want to watch Cobra Kai, but it's a series I want to wait until it's finished to binge.  There's a seaason 6 planned, so I'm just going to keep waiting...

And speaking of series that I wish I could have waited to see until it was finished, anyone seen Severance on Apple TV+. I highly recommend that one, but there's only one season out now, and who knows how many they will make.

1 hour ago, mbd39 said:

Sorry I didn't play. I'm still kind of focused on MTPO and trying to get a first round TKO on Tyson. And  I had a wisdom tooth extraction on Friday.

I tried it out last week and just didn't care for the game. It just seemed like a SMB 3 hack with Tiny Toons characters. I'm not in contention for the action genre title, so I figured I'd just give myself an extra break week.

3 hours ago, RH said:

I want to watch Cobra Kai, but it's a series I want to wait until it's finished to binge.  There's a seaason 6 planned, so I'm just going to keep waiting...

Season 5 wrapped up the whole story just fine. Everything was done. Then they threw in a bullshit cliffhanger at the very last possible second. I hate it when shows go on too long and the stories get stale and by-the-numbers. Breaking Bad, Prison Break, and Sons of Anarchy did their endings right. Cobra Kai should have followed suit. Who knows, maybe the next season will be great. But I expect it to be rote and repetitive of what came before. 

Edited by Link

2 hours ago, RH said:

And speaking of series that I wish I could have waited to see until it was finished, anyone seen Severance on Apple TV+. I highly recommend that one, but there's only one season out now, and who knows how many they will make.

I loved Season 1... don't know what's going to happen with Season 2.. there's the writers strike and also I heard the showrunners hate each other now.

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned